Woolworths TECHNICAL SPECIALIST II Vacancies 2023 In Cape Town, Western Cape
Woolworths Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape
Woolworths TECHNICAL SPECIALIST II Vacancies 2023 In Cape Town, Western Cape || Woolworths Indeed Jobs In Cape Town, Western Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Woolworths Vacancies. Woolworths Department/Company has released TECHNICAL SPECIALIST II Jobs in Western Cape. By the way, Woolworths always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Woolworths jobs to you with the help of the Woolworths Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Woolworths Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Cape Town, Western Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Western Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Woolworths Vacancies Job Description, and a Woolworths TECHNICAL SPECIALIST II Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Woolworths official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Woolworths Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Woolworths TECHNICAL SPECIALIST II Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Woolworths
Position Name ⇒ TECHNICAL SPECIALIST II
Job Location ⇒ Cape Town, Western Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://careers.woolworths.co.za/
Woolworths TECHNICAL SPECIALIST II Job Description:
To ensure the management, enablement and delivery of innovative technology based digital solutions in order to satisfy Business integration requirements. Deliver, Maintain and support a world class Integration Infrastructure, Technology Stack and Framework to ensure Woolworths’ Integration is operating cost effectively and efficiently. This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in Cape Town City Centre.
- Ensure effective Stakeholder Management to reduce risk
- Analysis, technical design and development aligned to team processes & requirements
- Deliver New Technology solutions in support of business strategic objectives
- Deliver Solutions and Support Complex and Diverse technologies and Platforms
- Maintain Technologies to enable operational stability
- Administration of the IBM stack and Cloud-based systems aligned to team processes & requirements
- Provide thought leadership to ensure best delivery of industry practice
- Manage tasks within a team to ensure effective and quality delivery
- 3 year IT Diploma
- 5 years Integration administration skills
- Linux, Windows and Unix admin
- Admin experience in Middleware technologies
- Nastel Observaility technolgies
- AWS Cloud administration
- Security & Access Control and Certificate management
- CI/CD – GitHub/SVN code repositories, Ansible, Jenkins
- API Management concepts & technologies
- Observability technologies such as ELK stack, AWS CloudWatch or equivalent
- AWS Cloud administration skills
- Modern Data Lake concepts & technologies
- Event-streams platforms – Kafka, Confluent, etc.
- Jenkins, Github and SVN experience
- Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, AWS EKS, etc.
- AWS Cost Management – effective cost management for cloud-workloads
- Virtualization concepts – Hyper-V, VMware, KVM, LPAR etc.
- Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and present findings
- Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved
- Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself
- Anticipates potential obstacles and their impact on the accomplishment of goals and timelines and propose/ take corrective action where required
- Monitors and tracks progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keeps the appropriate people informed
- Prepares written reports and briefs and communicates ideas clearly.
- Discusses issues and exchanges information with partners to identify areas of mutual interest and benefit.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness in acquiring necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to adapt to change
Woolworths is an equal employment opportunity company that is committed to inclusion and diversity