Woolworths I.T. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ADMINISTRATOR Vacancies 2023 In Cape Town, Western Cape
Woolworths Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape
Woolworths I.T. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ADMINISTRATOR Vacancies 2023 In Cape Town, Western Cape || Woolworths Indeed Jobs In Cape Town, Western Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Woolworths Vacancies. Woolworths Department/Company has released I.T. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ADMINISTRATOR Jobs in Western Cape. By the way, Woolworths always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Woolworths jobs to you with the help of the Woolworths Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Woolworths Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Cape Town, Western Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Western Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Woolworths Vacancies Job Description, and a Woolworths I.T. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ADMINISTRATOR Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Woolworths official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Woolworths Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Woolworths I.T. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ADMINISTRATOR Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Woolworths
Position Name ⇒ I.T. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ADMINISTRATOR
Job Location ⇒ Cape Town, Western Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://careers.woolworths.co.za/
Woolworths I.T. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ADMINISTRATOR Job Description:
Responsible for the health, performance, reliability, availability, security and recoverability of the entire Business Intelligence environment. This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in Cape Town City Centre.
- Ensure the efficiency of the BI environment
- Manage compliance and capacity demands
- Ensure business continuity
- Manage problems effectively
- Build and maintain relationships across business, suppliers and IT
- Lead and drive research and development
- Relevant 3 year tertiary or NQF aligned qualification
- Relevant AWS certification (AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer)
- Up to 6 years’ experience in IT, with a minimum of 3 years in a BI administration role
- Proven track record of administering BI technical platforms
- Proven track record of installing and configuring BI application software
- Solid knowledge in AWS services (EC2, Lambda, AWS Glue, S3, Amazon Redshift)
- Solid knowledge in BI visualisation and analytical tools such as Qlik and SSRS
- Exposure to Agile and DevOps practices
- Will be required to perform standby duties
- In depth knowledge of Data Warehousing, Data Management and BI best practices
- In depth knowledge of BI visualisation, reporting and analytics
- In depth knowledge in cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and GCP
- In depth knowledge of BI environments, solutions and implementations (end-to-end BI architecture and technologies)
- In depth knowledge of operating systems, databases and IT systems
- Excellent skills in database administration and optimisation
- Pro-active and works in a disciplined way and in accordance with policies and procedures
- Motivated to continuously improve BI environment
- Disciplined in applying BI standards but open to suggestion and change
- Meticulous and attention-to-detail focus
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work and act independently and as part of a team
- Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
- Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved
- Proactively approaches others to obtain missing information
- Monitors and tracks progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keeps the appropriate people informed
- Listens attentively and checks understanding of the message being received.
- Speaks fluently in team meetings when presenting information.
- Genuinely cultivates personal bonds with colleagues in order to enhance performance throughout the organisation.
- Adjusts to work effectively within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
- Demonstrates resourcefulness in acquiring necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to adapt to change
Woolworths is an equal employment opportunity company that is committed to inclusion and diversity