Wits University Supply Chain Analyst Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Wits University Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Wits University Supply Chain Analyst Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng || Wits University Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Wits University Vacancies. Wits University Department/Company has released Supply Chain Analyst Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Wits University always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Wits University jobs to you with the help of the Wits University Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Wits University Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Wits University Vacancies Job Description, and a Wits University Supply Chain Analyst Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Wits University official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Wits University Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Wits University Supply Chain Analyst Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Wits University
Position Name ⇒ Supply Chain Analyst
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.wits.ac.za/
Wits University Supply Chain Analyst Job Description:
The incumbent’s duties include:
- management reporting: extract and compile reports for Management related to strategic sourcing, procurement operations, supplier spend, supplier management and commodity spend using the management information system and the ERP environment
- perform financial analysis related to the purchasing function and trend analysis report to facilitate management of the purchasing and expenditure function utilizing the Business Information and ERP platforms.
- Create informative & actionable reports and/or dashboards which highlight relevant business process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement and provides an understanding of ordering and expenditure patterns for the relevant department/areas.
- capturing, monitoring and tracking of savings on procurement categories or initiatives
- facilitate the compilation of business cases, total cost of ownership, return on investment calculations and other financial calculations relevant to the purchasing or tender function of the department.
- reconciling and processing the credit card transactions for the support service area and facilitating timeous payment thereof
- facilitating the use of the credit card by assisting with credit card transactions
- liasing with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate resolvement of queries and timeous payment of invoices
- monitoring the actual versus budget spend for the department and assisting with the budget compilation and reconciliation for the department as required.
- reconciling and facilitate processing of the internal requisitions, claims and payment requests when required.
- filing, record keeping and providing a backup role for administrative requirements related to the department.
- BCom or Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or B.Eng.Industrial Engineering
- 3-5 years of procurement or supply chain related experience
- Exposure and preferably familiarity with Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in working with large sets of data relating to management reporting, providing insights and considerations relating to improvement opportunities, preferably in procurement and/or supply chain
- Experience in building procurement and or supply chain dashboards for various stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience related to the budgeting and monitoring of spend processes
To apply, please submit a covering letter detailing your skills and experience with reference to the position and a detailed CV with names, contact numbers and e-mail addresses of 3 referees.
The University is committed to employment equity. Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in terms of the relevant employment equity plans and policies of the University. The University retains the right not to make an appointment and to verify all information provided by candidates.
Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise