University of Johannesburg Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng
University of Johannesburg Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng
University of Johannesburg Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng || University of Johannesburg Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about University of Johannesburg Vacancies. University of Johannesburg Department/Company has released Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, University of Johannesburg always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those University of Johannesburg jobs to you with the help of the University of Johannesburg Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about University of Johannesburg Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the University of Johannesburg Vacancies Job Description, and a University of Johannesburg Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at University of Johannesburg official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, University of Johannesburg Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
University of Johannesburg Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ University of Johannesburg
Position Name ⇒ Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ http://www.uj.ac.za/
University of Johannesburg Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer Job Description:
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a vibrant and cosmopolitan university, anchored in Africa and driven by a powerful strategy focused on attaining global excellence and stature (GES). With an emphasis on independent thinking, sustainable development and strategic partnerships, UJ is an international university of choice. The University is guided by the Vice-Chancellor’s vision of “Positioning UJ in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) in the context of the changing social, political and economic fortunes of Africa”.
The Council of the University of Johannesburg has declared the University as a mandatory vaccination site as per the applicable policy ((https://www.uj.ac.za/covid-19/). All applications and offers of employment is dependent upon compliance with the said policy.
- Teaching and coordinating the following module offered by the Department of Procedural Law:
- The Law of Evidence.
- Will be required to teach, develop, manage, and write study material for modules in South African Law in English at the undergraduate level.
- Some experience in online teaching
- You will be responsible to teach, develop, manage, and write study material for modules in English at the postgraduate level and supervise postgraduate students.
- You will be required to be actively involved in research and publications, academic development, faculty and departmental administrative and other activities and community service.
- Supervising masters and doctoral students.
- Academic administration and management.
- Performing other duties as delegated by the Head of the Department.
- Relevant doctoral degree.
- At least five years’ experience in the academic environment.
- Experience in curriculum development.
- National Research Foundation (NRF) Rating (in exceptional cases, where the applicant is not rated, the candidate must achieve NRF rating within 1 year).
- Proven significant research output.
- Recognised academic leadership.
- Waiver of one or more of these requirements is possible in the case of other proven scholarly merit or relevant professional background and experience.
- Evidence of community engagement.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prepare proposals and submissions to external bodies for funding and accreditation purposes.
- NRF rating or eligible to apply.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a department and faculty.
Enquiries regarding the job content: Dr GJ Bouwers at (011) 559-4094
Your application, comprising of a detailed Curriculum Vitae as well as the names and full contact details (including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three traceable and credible referees must be uploaded before or on the closing date of the advertised post. Please also attach the following: a copy of your highest academic qualification, proof of registration with professional bodies you might belong to and if applying for an academic position, a list of accredited research output and/ or a portfolio of your creative output.
Enquiries (UJ e-recruitment Portal)
If you have general enquiries regarding the advertised post, please send an e-mail with the subject line being the reference number of the post to [email protected]
If you require technical support / assistance on the UJ e-recruitment website, please contact our service provider PNET on the following contact details: 0861 227337/010 140 3099 or email [email protected]
Candidates may be subjected to appropriate psychometric testing and other selection instruments.
In conjunction to merit on the basis of qualifications, experience and proven achievements the University of Johannesburg is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities and those individuals from the historically disadvantaged groups. As necessitated by operational requirements the University reserves the right not to make an appointment to positions advertised. If you have not received a response from the University within 8 weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.