UNISA Professional Nurse Vacancies 2023 In Florida, Gauteng
UNISA Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Florida, Gauteng
UNISA Professional Nurse Vacancies 2023 In Florida, Gauteng || UNISA Indeed Jobs In Florida, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about UNISA Vacancies. UNISA Department/Company has released Professional Nurse Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, UNISA always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those UNISA jobs to you with the help of the UNISA Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about UNISA Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Florida, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the UNISA Vacancies Job Description, and a UNISA Professional Nurse Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at UNISA official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, UNISA Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
UNISA Professional Nurse Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ UNISA
Position Name ⇒ Professional Nurse
Job Location ⇒ Florida, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.unisa.ac.za/
UNISA Professional Nurse Job Description:
The purpose of this position is to:
✓ provide Primary Health Care (PHC) services to staff, students and visitors of-and at Unisa, as
and when required,
✓ Conduct screening and manage medical conditions
✓ Make referrals to the next level of care wherein necessary.
• Grade 12 Matric plus a Bachelor degree or National Diploma in Nursing Science plus Primary
Health Care Specialization.
• Current registration with the South African Nursing Council as a registered nurse.
• Dispensing certificate to dispense medicines aligned to the Medicines & Related Substances
Act, 101 of 1965 as amended.
• Four (4) years working experience in a Primary Health Care facility as a Professional Nurse.
• Two years’ experience is in the Post-School Education & Training (PSET) Health & Wellness
• Project Management within scope of work.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Knowledge of communicable diseases and the prevention thereof
• Knowledge and insight into standard/basic application of Primary Health Care
procedures and protocols and administration thereof.
• Knowledge and application of the relevant legislation and best practices
• Ability to facilitate institutional compliance to the most recent National and Higher Education &
Training: Health, Wellness and Development Center (Higher Health) responses to HIV/ STI’s/ &
TB; as well as communicable diseases.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages (MS Word/Excel/Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Good interpretation and analytic skills to ensure effective and efficient case-management.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
• Good report writing and record-keeping skills.
• Sound presentation skills in line with Unisa ICT guidelines.
• Must be ethical as required by International Council for Nurses/SA Nursing Council
• Must be customer/student service focused.
• Ability provide health promotion, to assess, diagnose and manage clients’ presenting medical
• Ability to perform HIV/AIDS counselling and testing, care, management and support, and o
other communicable and non-communicable diseases.
• Ability to work within Multidisciplinary Team environments
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and sound human relations with all stakeholders
• Provision of Primary Health Care Services within scope of practice and relevant professional
• Prescribe and dispense medicines in accordance to the relevant legislation
• Actively contribute towards the development and implementation of the comprehensive institutional
HIV prevention and Health Promotion Programme/Interventions.
• Perform the necessary administrative tasks towards ensuring that the strategic and operational
functions, projects and interventions of the Section and Directorate are carried out effectively.
• Ensure effective and efficient communication with all stakeholders
Assumption of duty: As soon as possible
Salary: Remuneration is commensurate with the responsibilities attached to the