UFS Officer: Data Analysis Vacancies 2023 In Bloemfontein, Free State
UFS Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Bloemfontein, Free State
UFS Officer: Data Analysis Vacancies 2023 In Bloemfontein, Free State || UFS Indeed Jobs In Bloemfontein, Free State:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about UFS Vacancies. UFS Department/Company has released Officer: Data Analysis Jobs in Free State. By the way, UFS always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those UFS jobs to you with the help of the UFS Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about UFS Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Bloemfontein, Free State jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Free State Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the UFS Vacancies Job Description, and a UFS Officer: Data Analysis Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at UFS official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, UFS Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
UFS Officer: Data Analysis Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ UFS
Position Name ⇒ Officer: Data Analysis
Job Location ⇒ Bloemfontein, Free State
Official Website ⇒ https://www.ufs.ac.za/
UFS Officer: Data Analysis Job Description:
This post was previously advertised as Job ID 4885. All applications received in response to the previous advertisement, will automatically be considered again. Previous applicants therefore do not need to reapply.
KINDLY TAKE NOTE: Applications may only be submitted online through the official UFS vacancy website: https://ufs.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll. Applications submitted through any other platform will not be considered.
- NB! Please ensure that all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE OR APPLICATIONS SENT VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter;
- Certified copies (not older than 6 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- A certified copy (not older than 6 months) of your identity document (ID);
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable);
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable);
- A service record of your current employer / last employer (only applicable to external applicants).
- Mine and analyse the UFS postgraduate student data.
- Identify patterns and trends of student progress.
- Create postgraduate data dashboards, graphs and visualisations.
- Develop automated data processes using Microsoft Excel and PeopleSoft.
- Prepare reports using business analytics reporting tools.
- Develop postgraduate reporting processes.
- Develop strategies to optimize the efficiency and quality of data processes.
- Identify key areas for postgraduate business process improvements.
- Assist with the improvement of data management.
- A Bachelor’s degree on NQF level 7 in Applied Mathematics, Data Analysis, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ relevant working experience related to the duties and responsibilities
- Honours degree on NQF level 8 in Applied Mathematics, Data Analysis, Statistics or Mathematics.
- One (1) year or more years’ relevant working experience related to the duties and responsibilities.
- Experience writing copy for digital and printed communication platforms.
- Knowledge of data analytical tools e.g., Advanced Excel, SPSS, MATLAB and Python.
- Knowledge of report writing.
- Ability to analyse data and generate comprehensive reports.
- Experience within the higher education environment.
- Knowledge of university systems, policies, procedures.
- Member of a or registration at a professional body.
- Results Orientated:
- The ability to cope with a frequently changing environment and to adapt to evolving situations.
- The ability to deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Strategic Thinking:
- The ability to carefully analyse information and use logic to address issues and problems at work.
- The ability to deal with several activities at a time.
- Business Acumen:
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude, and encourage people to work together.
- The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
- Building Coalitions:
- The ability to interact with others and establish personal connections with people.
- The ability to make decisions through consultation, collaboration, and working with close supervision.
The annual remuneration package, including benefits is R 290 284.25 – R 373 503.75 per annum depending on the budget available for the position, relevant work experience and qualifications.
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact me at 051 401 2979 or email [email protected] or [email protected] Additionally, kindly contact 051 401 9848 /9810 /9813 / 9814 for assistance.
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department/ division.
The UFS is a designated employer and is committed to the pursuit of excellence, diversity, and redress in achieving its equity targets in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the University and its Employment Equity goals and targets. Preference will be given to candidates from the under-represented designated groups, including candidates with disabilities. Our Employment Equity Policy is available at : https://ufsacza.sharepoint.com/:b:/r/sites/supportservices/hr/Employment Equity/EEA13_EE Plan UFS 1 March 2023 (003).pdf?csf=1&web=1&e=TjtoXH
The University processes personal information in line with its obligations under the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) and any personal information provided to the University will be treated as confidential and processed in accordance with the rights provided to data subjects under POPIA.
The UFS will only consider applications of candidates who meet all the inherent requirements of the position. Applications that are incomplete will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.