TUT Vacancies 2023 || Tshwane University of Technology Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng
TUT Vacancies 2023 || TUT Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about TUT Vacancies. TUT Department/Company has released Senior Lecturer Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, TUT always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those TUT jobs to you with the help of the TUT Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about TUT Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the TUT Vacancies Job Description, and a TUT Senior Lecturer Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at TUT official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, TUT Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
TUT Senior Lecturer Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ TUT
Position Name ⇒ Senior Lecturer
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Salary ⇒ Negotiable
Official Website ⇒ https://www.tut.ac.za/
TUT Senior Lecturer Job Description:
The Department of Fine and Studio Arts in the Faculty of Arts and Design has a permanent position for a Senior Lecturer at the Arts Campus.
Key performance areas/Core functions:
- Presenting classes and assessing students in Painting, Drawing, Visual Theory and other Fine Art modules as required, from first-year (NQF level 5) to Postgraduate Diploma (NQF level 8).
- Capturing and processing of marks and all administrative tasks relating to teaching, learning, and postgraduate supervision.
- Main supervisor of Advanced Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctoral candidates.
- Active involvement in departmental, faculty and institutional activities, committees and projects.
- Creative output and/or research publications.
- The capacity to generate research funding.
- Development of course material of Advanced and Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters and Doctoral programmes.
- Industry liaison.
- Participation in community-based projects.
- A PhD / D Tech in Fine Art, Art History or a relevant qualification in the visual arts at NQF Level 10.
- Five years teaching experience at tertiary level.
- Postgraduate supervision experience, either as a main or co-supervisor.
- Publication record in DHET accredited/peer-reviewed journals, books or conference proceedings.
- Papers delivered at national and/or international conferences.
- Rating as a researcher by a scientific or other funding agency will be an advantage.
- Active participation in community-based projects.
- Active participation in industry initiatives, projects or programmes (e.g. art competitions, art fairs, residences, etc.).
- Membership or active involvement in national and/or international boards, societies, councils, etc., in the field of visual / fine arts.
- Candidate will be expected to complete the Senior Lecturer scoresheet and per the University policy.
- Postgraduate supervision and/or co-supervision experience.
- Advanced computer literacy and experience in tertiary Learning Management Systems.
- Track record of active tertiary academic and research committee service.
Send your CV to: [email protected]
Enquiries: Pfunzo Sidogi
Tel : (012) 382 6135/6159