TUT Lecturer : Economics Vacancies 2023 In Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng
TUT Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng
TUT Lecturer : Economics Vacancies 2023 In Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng || TUT Indeed Jobs In Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about TUT Vacancies. TUT Department/Company has released Lecturer : Economics Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, TUT always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those TUT jobs to you with the help of the TUT Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about TUT Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the TUT Vacancies Job Description, and a TUT Lecturer : Economics Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at TUT official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, TUT Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
TUT Lecturer : Economics Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
Position Name ⇒ Lecturer : Economics
Job Location ⇒ Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.tut.ac.za/
TUT Lecturer : Economics Job Description:
The Department of Economics in the Faculty of Economics and Finance has a permanent position of a Lecturer position at Ga-Rankuwa campus. Preference will be given to qualifying South Africans, in particular women.
INSTRUCTIONS: Applicants are required to submit together with the CVs, a standardized application form available from the university intranet as well as recently certified copies of qualifications, academic transcripts and Identity Document AS ONE FILE. Further note that candidates will be expected to make a presentation on the topic that will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Critical Performance Areas
- Teach economics subjects and assess day and evening students in relevant courses at National Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma students.
- Be responsible for administrative tasks related to teaching and learning as well as entering marks on the ITS system.
- Be actively involved in the departmental committees, activities and community projects.
- Conduct research, including publishing in accredited journals as well as supervising postgraduate students.
- Compile and maintain quality study guides, examination question papers and memorandums as well subject files.
- Liaise with service departments as well as the industry regarding practical training or Work Integrated Learning (WIL), advisory committee meetings, industry visits and other related activities.
- Assist with new curriculum development in the department.
- Actively participate in community service projects.
- Present evening classes and/or Saturday classes as per normal workload; if need arises.
- Academic qualifications:
- Master degree (NQF9) in Economics or equivalent qualification with specialization in Econometrics and/or Financial Economics.
- At least 3 years teaching experience at tertiary level;
- Research experience is strongly recommended and in particular, proof of participation in research activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and computer skills as well as the ability to work with students, conduct workshops, seminars, etc.
- Knowledge on quantitative subjects (econometrics, statistical economics or mathematical economics) and practical use of statistical software packages such as EViews and Stata is recommended.
- A qualification in education will be an added advantage and pursuing a PhD in Economics will be an added advantage.
- Registration with professional body (if applicable):
- Membership and involvement in the professional societies of the discipline as well as professional registration are extremely desirable.
Send your CV to: [email protected]
Enquiries: Dr M F Zerihun
Tel: (012) 382-0512
If we have not responded within a month of the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Candidates will be required to undergo psychometric tests and any other simulation interventions.