TechnoServe Vacancies 2023 || TechnoServe Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng
TechnoServe Vacancies 2023 || TechnoServe Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about TechnoServe Vacancies. TechnoServe Department/Company has released Communications Coordinator Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, TechnoServe always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those TechnoServe jobs to you with the help of the TechnoServe Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about TechnoServe Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the TechnoServe Vacancies Job Description, and a TechnoServe Communications Coordinator Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at TechnoServe official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, TechnoServe Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
TechnoServe Communications Coordinator Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ TechnoServe
Position Name ⇒ Communications Coordinator
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.technoserve.org/
TechnoServe Communications Coordinator Job Description:
Enterprise and Supplier Development Program
South Africa, July 2023
Role Title: Communications Coordinator – Enterprise & Supplier Development
Reports to: Program Implementation Manager, Project Management Office
Location: TechnoServe Office (Rosebank)
Travel: Regular travel to various program hubs will be required.
TechnoServe (www.technoserve.org) is a non-profit, economic development organization with sustained commitment to its 50-year old founding mission to work with enterprising men and women in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries. We are business specialists assisting farmers and other entrepreneurs in 30 countries, increasing their access to information, capital, and markets. The increased income our clients derive enhances resilience and prosperity for their families and communities. In 2020, TechnoServe interventions benefitted 298,000 people and businesses, generating more than $188M in increased revenue and wages. Each of our interventions increases the impact on women, who represented 39% of our beneficiaries globally in 2020. Our commitment to sustainable impact earned us the designation of the #1 non-profit fighting poverty in 2019 by ImpactMatters, the independent charity ratings agency.
In South Africa, we supported 556 beneficiaries in 2020 to gain financial benefits of $17,1M (R250M) and we mobilized finance of $993k (R14,5M). A large proportion of the beneficiaries were SMMEs and 40% percent were women or women-led businesses.
TechnoServe has been competitively selected by a large South African corporate partner to deliver an Enterprise, and Supplier Development program in South Africa. The initiative offers the opportunity to deliver transformative economic change in South Africa by supporting local enterprises to grow their businesses to the next level. The initiative will look to drive broader development across the mining, tourism, and retail sectors to support local economic development. Four years into the partnership we have supported 10,500 jobs across South Africa and in the extension of our partnership we are looking to support a further 7,000 jobs. This is a global flagship initiative in proving the impact of shared value initiatives: namely how businesses can make investments that both deliver value to shareholders and deliver meaningful impact to individuals and communities in their areas of operation.
TechnoServe delivers the Enterprise, and Supplier Development initiative through a network of hubs, operating under the brand name of the corporate partner.
Each hub delivers business acceleration services (training, mentorship, business development, access to finance, linkages to market opportunities, etc.) to eligible entrepreneurs within a 50-kilometre radius of the hub.
TechnoServe is embarking on a 2-year extension of this successful initiative and we are currently seeking a qualified, talented and professional Communications Coordinator to join our Program Management team.
The successful candidate will help identify, create and distribute program highlights and success stories and interact with hub teams to deliver our program’s message to the internal and external stakeholders. The incumbent must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and have in-depth knowledge of communications best practices.
- In conjunction with hub teams; write and record content for print, video and web including the client’s website, blog, social media platforms, brochures and newsletter.
- Plan, implement and monitor the program’s communications strategy.
- Contribute to the writing, distribution and monitoring of success stories to the client’s social media and online pages.
- Support the organising and documenting of business unit stakeholder events.
- Recommend communication techniques to improve the program’s public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the client’s and program’s brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Serve as a point of contact for media and public questions.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Continuous training hub teams on the best practices for collecting, writing and recording program success stories.
- Coordinate meetings, press conferences, and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, English, public relations, or journalism.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective communications techniques.
- Must have proven excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong time-management and organisational skills.
Responsibilities, requirements, and application deadline for each role can be found at www.TechnoServe.org.