takealot.com Supply Chain Analyst Vacancies 2023 In Cape Town, Western Cape
takealot.com Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape
takealot.com Supply Chain Analyst Vacancies 2023 In Cape Town, Western Cape || takealot.com Indeed Jobs In Cape Town, Western Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about takealot.com Vacancies. takealot.com Department/Company has released Supply Chain Analyst Jobs in Western Cape. By the way, takealot.com always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those takealot.com jobs to you with the help of the takealot.com Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about takealot.com Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Cape Town, Western Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Western Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the takealot.com Vacancies Job Description, and a takealot.com Supply Chain Analyst Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at takealot.com official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, takealot.com Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
takealot.com Supply Chain Analyst Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ takealot.com
Position Name ⇒ Supply Chain Analyst
Job Location ⇒ Cape Town, Western Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://www.takealot.com/
takealot.com Supply Chain Analyst Job Description:
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Supply Chain Analyst to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hardworking people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the System Analyst.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Supporting the Inbound team with:
- Daily Operational System Issues
- Systematic Investigations
- Investigating system performance issues
- Technical Support for both Internal and External service providers
- Querying and Reporting on data stored in SQL databases
- Data Analysis using SQL
- Managing and maintaining Power BI Dashboards
- Managing and maintaining Knime Workflows
- Implementing and improving processes
- Logging technical tickets both internal and external
- Prioritising and managing those tickets and provide timely updates to stakeholders
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind, so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference