SPARK Schools Vacancies 2023 || SPARK Schools Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng
SPARK Schools Vacancies 2023 || SPARK Schools Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about SPARK Schools Vacancies. SPARK Schools Department/Company has released Blended Learning Facilitator (Intermediate Phase) Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, SPARK Schools always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those SPARK Schools jobs to you with the help of the SPARK Schools Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about SPARK Schools Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the SPARK Schools Vacancies Job Description, and a SPARK Schools Blended Learning Facilitator (Intermediate Phase) Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at SPARK Schools official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, SPARK Schools Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
SPARK Schools Blended Learning Facilitator (Intermediate Phase) Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ SPARK Schools
Position Name ⇒ Blended Learning Facilitator (Intermediate Phase)
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://sparkschools.co.za/
SPARK Schools Blended Learning Facilitator (Intermediate Phase) Job Description:
Watch our Vision Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOU0TYnNsZo
Take a tour of our Website: https://sparkschools.co.za/
SPARK Schools is a social impact disruptor and is leading change in the education space through its network of affordable private schools. The SPARK Schools network provides transformational education innovation through Africa’s first blended learning model, which elevates student achievement and provides the tools teachers need to serve their students effectively.
The blended learning model, which combines classroom teaching and online instruction, allows teachers to anticipate student needs and equips schools to provide personalized education at an affordable cost. SPARK Schools is pioneering this transformative education model to ensure the accessibility of university and careers for all.
SPARK Schools is a high growth, mission and values-driven entrepreneurial organisation, operating 19 primary schools, 1 high school and serving over 14,000 families in 2023. We are looking for dynamic people to join our team.
Reports To: Principal or Assistant Principal
Purpose of Role:
SPARK Schools intermediate phase blended learning facilitators drive student achievement by overseeing the culture and effectiveness of online learning, project-based learning, and independent student work time (centers) in our intermediate phase “flex” blended learning model. SPARK Schools intermediate phase blended learning facilitators work directly with students in whole class, small group, and individual settings.
Blended learning facilitators are integral to the SPARK Schools “culture” and our commitment to rigorous, engaging learning experiences for our scholars.
- Create a positive student culture around online learning and independent work time and maintain high behavioural expectations for all students.
- Actively “coach” students on all computer programs and ensure that the educational software used in the lab effectively meets the needs of students.
- Create and submit lesson plans for project-based learning, in collaboration with intermediate phase teachers
- Communicate and collaborate with teachers and school administrators to create individualized learning plans for students.
- Use SPARK culture and behaviour management strategies.
- Incorporate SPARK SEL (Social Emotional Learning) curriculum with scholars.
- Ensure all educational resources and assets are used responsibly and effectively.
- Report all damages to hardware to the School Operations Manager and fill out relevant incident reports if needed.
- Optimize timetables to ensure learning time is managed well.
- Participate actively in staff development opportunities as a member of the SPARK Schools team.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all SPARK Schools events and to all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- English language fluency.
- Police clearance certificate.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Preferably, studying part-time towards a B.Ed. or PGCE (3rd or 4th Year), with a view to becoming a qualified teacher.
- Previous experience managing or working with primary school-aged children.
- Basic computer skills and willingness to learn new technology.
Skills and Mindset:
- Strong desire to be part of a vibrant and dynamic technology-driven work environment fostering creativity, collaboration and an atmosphere that encourages and allows top performers to thrive.
- Strong desire to be part of a collaborative, team spirited and fast growing Social Impact Disruptor and Society Shaper who is leading change in the education space in South Africa through transformational education innovation, ensuring the accessibility of university and careers for all.
- Strong desire to be part of a learning culture with excellent career development and advancement opportunities supported by individualised professional development, support and mentorship.
- Ability, Desire and Passion to deliver high quality transformational education at affordable fees
to ensure the accessibility of university and careers for all.
We are looking for ‘’GEMS’’ with the following attributes
- Grit: Persistence through challenges.
- Excellence: A track record of high expectations personally and professionally.
- Mission and Vision Alignment: Understanding of and passion for the SPARK Schools mission to provide excellent education at an affordable cost.
- Self-Reflection: Finding the capacity to bring your best self to challenges and opportunities.
- fair market linked remuneration
- performance-based annual bonuses and increases
- above average/good annual leave
- life, disability and funeral cover
- employee wellness support
- educational support & study leave
- individualised professional development, support and mentorship
- employee discount on school fees
- opportunities for career growth
Compensation: R12,450.00 p/m CTC
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Johannesburg North Region
- SPARK Soweto
SPARK schools is an equal opportunities employer and preference will be given to candidates from designated groups with due consideration of the company’s Employment Equity goals and targets.
SPARK schools encourages persons with disabilities to apply.
SPARK Schools may expire the posting of this advertisement at their own discretion.
Kindly note that should you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.