South African Reserve Bank Vacancies 2023 || South African Reserve Bank Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng
South African Reserve Bank Vacancies 2023 || South African Reserve Bank Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about South African Reserve Bank Vacancies. South African Reserve Bank Department/Company has released HR Administrator Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, South African Reserve Bank always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those South African Reserve Bank jobs to you with the help of the South African Reserve Bank Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about South African Reserve Bank Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the South African Reserve Bank Vacancies Job Description, and a South African Reserve Bank HR Administrator Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at South African Reserve Bank official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, South African Reserve Bank Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
South African Reserve Bank HR Administrator Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ South African Reserve Bank
Position Name ⇒ HR Administrator
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Salary ⇒ R 14 165 per month
Official Website ⇒ https://www.resbank.co.za/en/home
South African Reserve Bank HR Administrator Job Description:
To provide end-to-end administrative support across the HR value chain.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
· To engage in short term planning and perform tasks against work plans as defined in conjunction with immediate line manager.
· To provide end-to-end administrative support services in all HR disciplines (e.g. administration, recruitment, study aid, leave, total rewards, departmental training requirements, employee relations, HR budget).
· To perform administrative work independently, within established HR practices, processes and regulations ensuring compliance with the Bank’s standards, policies and guidelines.
· To evaluate and address HR queries, direct and/or escalate more complex issues to the immediate line manager/team leader and/or other internal HR professional.
· To maintain the HR information/records management system and ensure that the information is accessible, up to date, accurate and complies with legislative requirements.
· To provide management information to the immediate line manager/team leader as required for effective reporting.
· To provide support to other HR functions in line with the overall objectives of the department.
· To engage with internal HR professionals, client departments and external stakeholders to ensure optimal service delivery.
· To proactively broaden HR knowledge and display a willingness to make improvements in own work (including methods and practices).
· To evaluate own performance against given criteria, identify and address task specific learning needs with the immediate line manager.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have :
· A minimum of an HR Post Matric certification (NQF 5) OR equivalent
· A minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in the relevant HR administration environment
Additional requirements include:
· i ndustry, organisational and business awareness knowledge and skill;
· Quality assurance knowledge and skill;
· HR planning knowledge and skill;
· HR legislation, governance, risk and compliance knowledge and skill ;
· HR reporting knowledge and skill; and
· Relevant HR service delivery knowledge and skill.
· Verbal and written communication;
· Service & stakeholder focus;
· Learning focus;
· Drive for results;
· Learning focus; and
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the Bank’s ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za .
· All available vacancies will be visible.
· Follow these links: [email protected] > Current vacancies (register and apply online) .
· To log in (right-hand side of the screen):
– Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (ensure that you include all your qualifications and skills during the registration process) ; or
– Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here .
· Select Date posted > Last 6 weeks (in the dropdown menu).
· Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualification(s) with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 25 November 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her competence and experience.
Ms Sarah Molomo
Senior Manager: Recruitment and Selection
Human Resources Department