SARS Senior Manager: Business Systems Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng
SARS Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng
SARS Senior Manager: Business Systems Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng || SARS Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about SARS Vacancies. SARS Department/Company has released Senior Manager: Business Systems Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, SARS always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those SARS jobs to you with the help of the SARS Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about SARS Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the SARS Vacancies Job Description, and a SARS Senior Manager: Business Systems Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at SARS official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, SARS Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
SARS Senior Manager: Business Systems Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ SARS
Position Name ⇒ Senior Manager: Business Systems
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.sars.gov.za/
SARS Senior Manager: Business Systems Job Description:
About the Position
SARS is looking for a highly skilled and experienced results driven leader with sound judgement and strong business acumen who will contribute meaningfully towards our organisation’s higher purpose and meticulous service delivery standards.
This role requires a highly inspiring leader to motivate and lead a complex Customs & Excise production systems, products, and processes portfolio, and who will be easily able to strategically advise and lead a team of highly seasoned multi-disciplinary employees, whilst also directly engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
To formulate and provide strategic direction to the Customs & Excise Products and Processes value chain, operating model & frameworks within the context of the overarching organisational strategy and vision, by directing and overseeing the functional, non-functional, and technical design elements to enable digital progression by continuously delivering highly impactful and efficiently managed systems, including the security of sensitive individual and corporate data to the benefit of SARS and the public, and in accordance to its mandate and strategy of effective compliance, revenue collection, trade facilitation and border control.
To provide strategic direction and input in the management of business systems plans, processes and policies in order to achieve business objectives.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Honours / Postgraduate Diploma (NQF 8) AND 10-12 years’ experience in an Information Technology department with direct involvement in solutions design, development, implementation and maintenance within a Tax and Customs/Excise environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at management level.
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 12 – 15 years an Information Technology department with direct involvement in solutions design, development, implementation and maintenance within a Tax and Customs/Excise experience of which 3-4 years ideally at management level.
- Develop tactical strategy and delivery plans in support of functional objectives in partnership with leadership.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of multiple practices in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to continuously improve all functions and systems in line with national, regional and organisational changes.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; driving best practice solutions.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy development objectives appropriately.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and direct the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Collaborate on development & alignment of functional policies in support of minimum integration requirements in the business unit & organisation.
- Consider the interdependencies in design and implementation of policy, practice, process and delivery systems in relation to business unit goals.
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice areas to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised areas.
- Plan & develop enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Draw up a budget aligned to business unit delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of divisional budgets to minimise expenditure aligned with divisional plans.
- Plan and implement a cycle of medium-term improvements to drive strategic objectives.
- Build strong relationships and develop service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional client service.
- Accurate Understanding
- Building Sustainability
- Championing the Mandate
- Conceptual Thinking
- Developing Others
- Driving for Excellence
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Influencing Others
- Leveraging Diversity
- Mobilising Teams
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Respect (V)
- Trust (V)
- Business Acumen
- Effective Business Communication
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Managerial Budgeting
- Planning, Management and Measurement
- Policy analysis
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Strategic Planning
- System Thinking
- Tax Knowledge
- GOC Secret
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.