SARS Senior Analyst: Business Systems Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng
SARS Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng
SARS Senior Analyst: Business Systems Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng || SARS Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about SARS Vacancies. SARS Department/Company has released Senior Analyst: Business Systems Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, SARS always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those SARS jobs to you with the help of the SARS Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about SARS Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the SARS Vacancies Job Description, and a SARS Senior Analyst: Business Systems Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at SARS official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, SARS Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
SARS Senior Analyst: Business Systems Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ SARS
Position Name ⇒ Senior Analyst: Business Systems
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.sars.gov.za/
SARS Senior Analyst: Business Systems Job Description:
About the Position
SARS is looking for an innovative highly skilled, suitably experienced and results-driven business analyst with sound judgement and strong business acumen who will meaningfully contribute towards our higher purpose and service delivery to align with the SARS strategic objectives.
To identify, develop and implement effective technology solutions that address business needs, by performing business analysis tasks through specialization in understanding the business usage of information technology (IT) and helping technology add value to the business whilst understanding the technical architectures and platforms, as well as the IT capabilities and which applications in an organization deliver various capabilities, in order to continuously enhance service delivery.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) AND 3-4 years’ experience within Systems Analysis / Software testing and/or Customs and Excise environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 6 years’ experience within Systems Analysis and Software Testing or Customs and Excise Environment.
Minimum Functional Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years’ systems’ experience on any front-end systems similar to SARS eFiling. Knowledge on mobile applications. Understanding of end-to-end integration between front end and back end systems.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work outputs within agreed parameters, quality standards and client service targets.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives.
- Assign incident inventory.
- Review of assigned inventory on incident management console.
- Investigation of assigned query inventory to determine root cause and requesting additional information whenever lacking.
- Replication of defect in testing environment and finding suitable workaround.
- To compile User/Functional Requirements Specifications and prioritize production system change request/s.
- Interdepartmental peer-to-peer liaison Liaison with business partners, internal and external development partners.
- Log a production system change request on incident management console.
- To provide End-user education and training.
- Reviewing and commenting upon business and functional requirements specifications for maintenance and projects.
- Attending and engaging in project meetings and reviews by contributing your domain-specific production knowledge and experience.
- To provide exceptional customer service support to other teams and all operational areas within SARS.
- To maintain and support new and existing applications.
- To contributes towards the refinement of polices, processes and procedures.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Undertake information gathering and analysis of data within set guidelines to report related information to business.
- Gather, plan and manage data for test automation purposes.
- Identify candidate business processes or scenarios for automated test cases.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- To perform trend analysis in relation to incident management inventory.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organisational Awareness
- Business IT Systems
- Business Knowledge
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- IT Business Analysis
- Relationship Building
- System Thinking
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.