SARS Consultant: Alternative Dispute Resolution Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng
SARS Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng
SARS Consultant: Alternative Dispute Resolution Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng || SARS Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about SARS Vacancies. SARS Department/Company has released Consultant: Alternative Dispute Resolution Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, SARS always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those SARS jobs to you with the help of the SARS Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about SARS Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the SARS Vacancies Job Description, and a SARS Consultant: Alternative Dispute Resolution Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at SARS official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, SARS Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
SARS Consultant: Alternative Dispute Resolution Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ SARS
Position Name ⇒ Consultant: Alternative Dispute Resolution
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.sars.gov.za/
SARS Consultant: Alternative Dispute Resolution Job Description:
About the Position
The vacancy will result in a corresponding increase in inventory of over 20% yearly, requiring that the Consultant carry it through to the additional workload to be allocated to him/her in the higher position thus putting additional pressure on his current workload.
The consultants perform a critical role in the Tax Court Litigation Unit. Although they are assigned the non-complex Tax Appeals, these account for the bulk of the cases in the Unit. They are also required to assist with Branch applications, where the regional offices have not complied with their obligations and to assist the team members where required.
To resolve semi-complex tax disputes, speedily within the Alternative Dispute Resolution Unit.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NQF 7) in LLB / or BProc AND 5-7 years’ experience working in tax law environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level.
- Persuade taxpayers to settle matters out of court in accordance with SARS guidelines.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback
- and exceptional service.
- ENT Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise, and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Developing Others
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Dispute Resolution
- Effective Business Communication
- Efficiency improvement
- Legal Administration
- Legal Advisory and Interpretation
- Legal Knowledge and knowledge of ethics
- Legal Writing Skills
- Tax Knowledge
- Tax Law
- GOC (Grade of Clearance): a) sensitive info (b) commercial info, the disclosure of which may cause financial loss to an entity or may prejudice an entity in its relations with its clients, competitors, contractors, and suppliers.
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.