Sanparks Vacancies 2023 || South African National Parks Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng
Sanparks Vacancies 2023 || South African National Parks Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Sanparks Vacancies. Sanparks Department/Company has released Project Coordinator: Planning Implementation Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Sanparks always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Sanparks jobs to you with the help of the Sanparks Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Sanparks Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Sanparks Vacancies Job Description, and a Sanparks Project Coordinator: Planning Implementation Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Sanparks official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Sanparks Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Sanparks Project Coordinator: Planning Implementation Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Sanparks
Position Name ⇒ Project Coordinator: Planning Implementation
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.sanparks.org/
Sanparks Project Coordinator: Planning Implementation Job Description:
Table Mountain National Park
A vacancy currently exists for a team-oriented and highly motivated Project Coordinator: Planning Implementation to support the expansion of the system of National Parks through voluntary agreements with communities and landowners. The successful candidate will report to the Manager: Park Expansion and will be based at PE Offices or Cape Town Offices.
Applications must be accompanied by an application letter and CV, certified ID copy, and relevant qualifications to be submitted to the following address:
Mr Thami Mohlabi
South African National Parks
P O Box 787, PRETORIA, 0001
Email: [email protected]
If you have not been responded to within 14 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- A recognised postgraduate qualification in Environmental or Natural Resource Management
- At least 5 years experience in biodiversity stewardship or landowner extension work
- Advanced GIS knowledge and experience
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and landowner negotiation
- Conflict and relationship management skills.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- A valid driver’s license (Code EB) accompanied by a willingness and ability to travel
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Building on existing engagements, negotiate management agreements with private and communal landowners who have expressed an interest in having their land declared as part of a national park.
- Develop the necessary property operational management plans, land use zonation plans and other prerequisite documents;
- Conduct and coordinate biodiversity site assessments for identified properties for inclusion in national parks
- Ensure the implementation of the due diligence process for the inclusion and declaration of acquired land and private and communal land for contract national parks including the legal and administrative processes.
- Where required, interact with the landowners to assist with the extension of sound biodiversity-friendly management practices to ensure the conservation objectives are met on the ground.
- Work closely with NGO partners that may contribute to and implement supporting projects and assist with identifying complementary project initiatives to improve sustainable benefits from the protected area network.
- Provide support on identified Environmental Impact Assessments in the buffer zones of priority parks
- Provide GIS support to the Park Expansion Manager for land acquisition and contract national park processes
- Provide project management support to the Park Expansion Manager