SANParks Technical Officer Vacancies 2023 In Mountain Zebra National Park, Eastern Cape
SANParks Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Mountain Zebra National Park, Eastern Cape
SANParks Technical Officer Vacancies 2023 In Mountain Zebra National Park, Eastern Cape || SANParks Indeed Jobs In Mountain Zebra National Park, Eastern Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about SANParks Vacancies. SANParks Department/Company has released Technical Officer Jobs in Eastern Cape. By the way, SANParks always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those SANParks jobs to you with the help of the SANParks Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about SANParks Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Mountain Zebra National Park, Eastern Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Eastern Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the SANParks Vacancies Job Description, and a SANParks Technical Officer Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at SANParks official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, SANParks Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
SANParks Technical Officer Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ SANParks
Position Name ⇒ Technical Officer
Job Location ⇒ Mountain Zebra National Park, Eastern Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://www.sanparks.org/
SANParks Technical Officer Job Description:
Mountain Zebra National Park
A vacancy currently exists for a Technical Officer at Mountain Zebra National Park. The successful candidate will report directly to the Park Manager and his/her responsibilities will be to manage the technical services and infrastructure maintenance of the park.
The Cost to Employer remuneration package is based on the salary scale of a position with a Paterson C4 job grade and allowances and benefits as specified in the HR Tariff Document and Conditions of Services of SANParks.
The appointment will be in accordance with EE plan targets.
The successful candidate will have to stay in official accommodation inside the park.
Please send your Cover letter, CV, certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and relevant qualifications to the following address:
Mountain Zebra National Park
Human Capital Division
Private Bag x 66; CRADOCK; 5880
E-mail: [email protected]
Applications, which have not been responded to within 21 days, should be regarded as unsuccessful.
- National Diploma in Electrical or Civil and Building
- B Tech in Electrical or Civil and Building will serve as an added advantage
- Years of work experience 5 to 10 years and 2 years of supervisory experience
- Project management qualification will serve as an added advantage
- National Trade Test Certificate
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of MS Office
- Code EB driver’s licence
- Occupational Health and Safety certificate
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must be willing to work irregular hours for emergency situations if needed
- To manage civil and building maintenance by agreed procedures on a 24-hour immediate response basis to ensure a favourable visitor and operational environment.
- To execute and supervise trade-related work such as repairs or maintenance to buildings structures, services, roads and equipment;
- Experience in Bulk water reticulation systems, reservoirs, pumps and related control equipment, Sewer systems, septic tanks, soak-aways pumps and related control equipment, Electrical installations and cable networks, repairs, storage and safety requirements;
- To investigate and resolve problems that are of a technical nature;
- To supervise and administer the Technical section;
- To liaise with trade representatives/specialists;
- To perform all related administrative tasks including budget control, ordering of materials/parts, stock control and monthly and quarterly variance reports on all related technical expenditures;
- Provide technical support to all Park related projects in the absence of a project manager;
- Work closely with contractors or projects managers when the need arises;
- To ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements and to execute tasks as per various OHS Section 16.2 appointments including reports on regular meetings and risk assessments to be OHS compliant;
- To manage resources by monitoring machines, equipment, inventory and materials to ensure optimal functioning by submitting a yearly comprehensive plant and infrastructure servicing and replacement schedule;
- To monitor and manage maintenance contractors, including quality control and to ensure compliance with SABS buildings regulations to increase the life expectancy of structures;
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Must be willing to work irregular hours;
- Proven project management skills needed.