SANParks Regional Managers: Bid Acquisition Vacancies 2023 In Groenkloof, Gauteng
SANParks Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Groenkloof, Gauteng
SANParks Regional Managers: Bid Acquisition Vacancies 2023 In Groenkloof, Gauteng || SANParks Indeed Jobs In Groenkloof, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about SANParks Vacancies. SANParks Department/Company has released Regional Managers: Bid Acquisition Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, SANParks always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those SANParks jobs to you with the help of the SANParks Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about SANParks Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Groenkloof, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the SANParks Vacancies Job Description, and a SANParks Regional Managers: Bid Acquisition Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at SANParks official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, SANParks Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
SANParks Regional Managers: Bid Acquisition Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ SANParks
Position Name ⇒ Regional Managers: Bid Acquisition
Job Location ⇒ Groenkloof, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.sanparks.org/
SANParks Regional Managers: Bid Acquisition Job Description:
Groenkloof (Head Office)
The organisation requires the services of two (2) Regional Managers: Bid Acquisitions in the Supply Chain Management Department, one to be based in Pretoria and the other in the Western Cape. These positions will involve travelling.
Interested persons who meet the above-stated qualifications should forward their applications which should consist of a Covering letter, detailed Curriculum vitae, certified copies of Qualification(s)and detailed Curriculum vitae, and Identity Document certified with 3 months to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
E-mail: [email protected]parks.org
Applicants in possession of foreign qualifications are to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualification Authority.
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Be in possession of an NQF Level 7 qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Finance.
- Have 4 – 6 years of sourcing specialist experience in tendering processes and management.
- Sound knowledge of procurement methods and procedures of large-scale decentralized purchasing.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of service level agreements. (Travelling is essential for this job)
- Knowledge of accounting practices as applied to procurement procedures.
- Communications skills and negotiation skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Team leadership experience
- Problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Coordination and facilitation skills
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal and liaison skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Client orientation and customer focus skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Develop sourcing action plans and Demand Plans for the region.
- Evaluate quotations based on lead-times functionality, price and Supply Chain Management (SCM) policies.
- Develop and publish RFB/ documentation available to potential bidders.
- Determine delivery requirements, product volume, delivery times and real-time.
- Manage the process of approval for limited tender/closed tenders or one on one negotiation.
- Mobilise formation of SCM committee for finalisation of bids.
- Validate product specifications.
- Manage and implement strategic sourcing plans.
- Serve as a liaison with Corporate SCM to maximise relations and ensure the achievement of corporate and division objectives and initiatives.
- Manages teams to develop and implement new supply chain operations, integrate existing processes, and monitor ongoing or updated operations.
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit quarterly reports to corporate SCM.
- Facilitate Procurement Plan of the Region.
- Coordinate (synergise), review, research, analyse and plan the procurement needs of the department
- Coordinate, review, collect and collate information for the annual procurement plan
- Oversee secretariat duties to Bid Specification, Bid Evaluation.
- Conduct market research and needs analysis.
- Design, review and manage the implementation of strategic sourcing techniques.
- Manage the procurement process within the Department including the compilation of bid documents.
- Manage the commitment register, the process of issuing orders, receiving of goods procured as well as payment of suppliers.
- Manage contracts awarded and ensure delivery of goods and services accordingly.
- Provide strategic support, advice, and guidance to all responsibility managers to ensure compliance with Supply Chain Management prescripts and guidelines.
R 585 504 – R 772 724