Old Mutual Vacancies 2023 || Old Mutual Indeed Jobs In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Old Mutual Vacancies 2023 || Old Mutual Indeed Jobs In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Old Mutual Vacancies. Old Mutual Department/Company has released Sales Manager Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal. By the way, Old Mutual always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Old Mutual jobs to you with the help of the Old Mutual Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Old Mutual Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Durban, KwaZulu-Natal jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
KwaZulu-Natal Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Old Mutual Vacancies Job Description, and a Old Mutual Sales Manager Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Old Mutual official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Old Mutual Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Old Mutual Sales Manager Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Old Mutual
Position Name ⇒ Sales Manager
Job Location ⇒ Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Official Website ⇒ https://www.oldmutual.co.za/
Old Mutual Sales Manager Job Description:
This is a regional (Area) based sales management role that manages/ develops a team of Financial Advisors, branches are based in the Drakensberg, Durban Berea, Umhlanga, Umthata and Highway (roles can be available at any one of these branches). The role undertakes to recruit, support and develop (coach and train) the Established/ Academy Financial Advisor’s to build their successful practices and generate compliant advice-based sales This role also contributes to the overall management/leadership of the branch by serving as a member of the Area MANCO. Teams consists of Academy, Established Financial Advisors and some areas have general practices. This is a sales and target driven role with a basic sales management allowance and high earning potential through sales targets met.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Matric or equivalent
- Must be FAIS compliant with a certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent qualification with 120 relevant credits at a minimum NQF level 5.
- Must have passed RE 5 level 1.
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager is preferable.
- Be accredited on all products that PFA distributes as well as accreditation on other optional products.
- Preferably 24 month’s service as a Financial Advisor.
- Have strong administrative capabilities.
- Should be comfortable in applying the sales process.
- Should be able to apply the six-step financial process.
- Having difficult conversations and being assertive.
- Coaching of others
- Customer First
- Leading with influence
- Collaboration (Relating)
- Decision Making
- Personal Mastery
- Technical /Business Competencies
Critical Skills and qualities:
- People/performance management
- Planning, organising and monitoring
- Analytical thinker
- Goal setting and execution
- Sales and marketing focused
- Able to motivate and inspire
- Critical Skills and qualities
- Business and financial acumen
- Sales Planning
- Developing Sales Strategies
- Sales targets
- Sales reports
- Managing team sales
- Achieving Targets
- Open Markets
- Training & Development
30 April 2024
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.