Ntice Sourcing Solutions Vacancies 2023 || Ntice Sourcing Solutions Indeed Jobs In Centurion, Gauteng
Ntice Sourcing Solutions Vacancies 2023 || Ntice Sourcing Solutions Indeed Jobs In Centurion, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Ntice Sourcing Solutions Vacancies. Ntice Sourcing Solutions Department/Company has released Vendor Administration Specialist Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Ntice Sourcing Solutions always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Ntice Sourcing Solutions jobs to you with the help of the Ntice Sourcing Solutions Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Ntice Sourcing Solutions Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Centurion, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Ntice Sourcing Solutions Vacancies Job Description, and a Ntice Sourcing Solutions Vendor Administration Specialist Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Ntice Sourcing Solutions official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Ntice Sourcing Solutions Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Ntice Sourcing Solutions Vendor Administration Specialist Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Ntice Sourcing Solutions
Position Name ⇒ Vendor Administration Specialist
Job Location ⇒ Centurion, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ http://nticesearch.com/
Ntice Sourcing Solutions Vendor Administration Specialist Job Description:
Under the supervision of the Vendor Administration Manager (VAM), the Vendor Administration Specialist will be mainly responsible for approving and maintaining vendor profiles, inclusive of employees and third-party individuals / companies, enrolled for Purchasing and Accounts Payable transactions.
Additionally, this role will support the needs of ICAP SA local office related to procurement, monitoring of fixed assets, and inventory management.
- Under the supervision of the VAM, performs tasks related to vendor onboarding and approval, inclusive of verifying completeness of submitted documents and ensuring accuracy of records in the online banking system by cross-reference to submitted documents.
- Approves vendor profiles as authorized to receive payments for all ICAP country offices.
- Liaises with ICAP NY, in-country finance teams, and vendors to respond to vendor profile-related inquiries
- Identifies, logs, and analyses errors in input or filing, and collaborates with VAM to identify and implement a resolution.
- Monitors and reports to VAM on outstanding documents due from various country offices.
- Ensures completeness and timely receipt of vendor-related documents.
- Uploads and maintains up-to-date vendor-related records in the OnBase online system.
- Supports daily operations of ICAP SA related to procurement, monitoring of fixed assets and inventory management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or other relevant area.
- Minimum five (5) years of procurement or accounts payable experience, ideally within shared services implementation model and a complex international operating environment.
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end supply management processes including competitive bidding, contract management, and supplier performance management.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication, conflict resolution and stakeholder relationship management skills to engage others, build consensus and resolve issues.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing demands, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Ability to interact at all the levels of an organization
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with or experience in an environment funded by US Government Grants.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills including verbal, written, and listening.
- Capacity to work with a high degree of independence within a matrixed, deadline-driven, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in French, Portuguese, or Russian.
Periodic International travel up to 20% annually may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application to the following link:
This is an AA/EE vacancy
Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
ICAP is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.