NGO Pulse Vacancies 2023 || NGO Pulse Indeed Jobs In Cape Town, Western Cape
NGO Pulse Vacancies 2023 || NGO Pulse Indeed Jobs In Cape Town, Western Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about NGO Pulse Vacancies. NGO Pulse Department/Company has released Senior Communications Manager Jobs in Western Cape. By the way, NGO Pulse always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those NGO Pulse jobs to you with the help of the NGO Pulse Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about NGO Pulse Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Cape Town, Western Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Western Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the NGO Pulse Vacancies Job Description, and a NGO Pulse Senior Communications Manager Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at NGO Pulse official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, NGO Pulse Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
NGO Pulse Senior Communications Manager Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ NGO Pulse
Position Name ⇒ Senior Communications Manager
Job Location ⇒ Cape Town, Western Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://ngopulse.net/
NGO Pulse Senior Communications Manager Job Description:
ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT
SENIOR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER – HEALTH SECTOR
MARKET RELATED PACKAGE WITH BENEFITS
REF: PSA 746
Paediatric-Adolescent – Treatment Africa (PATA), a South African registered NGO, is a regional action network of health provider teams who are joined in a shared vision of an Africa where all children and adolescents affected by HIV receive optimal treatment, people-centred care, and support, and live long healthy lives. PATA offers a powerful platform for regional collaboration through capacity building, peer-to-peer exchange and learning forums, supporting quality improvement to effect positive change in HIV paediatric and adolescent policy and practice.
PATA is recruiting a Senior Communications Manager to operationalize and lead its communications strategy, launch regional campaigns that drive forward our advocacy agenda and produce strong and sometimes technical communication materials that reinforce PATA’s role in the HIV and global health landscape. This requires a willingness to action activities in an efficient and high-quality manner, to think outside of the box, to take the initiative as well as demonstrate an understanding of the Global Alliance to End AIDS in Children by 2030.
The successful candidate will work with PATA network members, including health providers, as well as partners and funders to lead communications objectives that advance the advocacy and strategic communication objectives of PATA, while demonstrating a commitment to working towards ending AIDS by 2030.
The Senior Communications Manager drives engagement and growth of the PATA network by demonstrating a deep understanding of PATA’s mission and vision. This is delivered by:
i) Operationalizing PATA’s communications strategy and advocacy agenda
ii) Producing and coordinating PATA’s branding, marketing, communications, and digital content to enhance PATA’s visibility and profile and create entry-points for health providers to access the PATA network
iii) Supporting the communications of PATA’s programmes, events, engagements, and campaigns
iv) Managing PATA’s communications platforms and libraries, while supporting the development and coordination of all tools and resources
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Honours (required) or Masters degree (desired) in communications, marketing with a public health or development focus
- 5 years’ minimum experience working in a similar communication, media relations or related capacity (required), ideally within the NGO or international development sector
- Experience in HIV programmes is a distinct advantage
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must be fluent in English; fluency in French and Portuguese is advantageous
- Must have excellent proven communication and writing skills, including the ability to translate findings into service delivery recommendations, research abstracts and articles/briefs.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience in web-based communications, social media, and DTP design (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop) is required
- Experience or knowledge in website development is advantageous
- Proven ability working in a communications / media role with a delegated and relatively independent scope of authority
- Demonstrated experience in managing and coordinating regional multi-country advocacy campaigns with developed messaging and communication
- Working exposure to technical knowledge about: (a) HIV/AIDS with a focus on children and adolescents
- Experience in coordinating or producing the design of materials, creating consistency and identity across different functions in the same organisation
- Experience in liaison with communications, print, marketing distribution (electronic or hard) service providers preferably to budget
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on multiple target audience communications, and the facilitation of common messaging
- Experience in social media liaison and administration and of managing communications in a multi-lingual environment
- Ideally, with relevant authorization to work in South Africa, and able to join the PATA office team in Cape Town
In order to demonstrate your qualifications and passion for this role, please apply by sending the following to
PAT STEWART of ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT on email: [email protected]:
1. CV (no longer than two pages)
2. Academic transcripts/certificates
3. Cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for this role
4. Minimum of three contactable references
5. Provide current level of income (CTC Package)
6. An example of a social media post that could be used in a PATA advocacy campaign, around the hashtag: #DoingItRight! You will need to spend some time on PATA’s website (wwww.teampata.org) and social media platforms, to understand of the relevant audience, style and tone. The social media post can be a graphic, photograph or video, but will need to show a clear understanding the communication target market and why.
Applications that do not include all of the above will not be accepted