NGO Pulse Technical Advisor Vacancies 2023
NGO Pulse Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng
NGO Pulse Technical Advisor Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng || NGO Pulse Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about NGO Pulse Vacancies. NGO Pulse Department/Company has released Technical Advisor Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, NGO Pulse always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those NGO Pulse jobs to you with the help of the NGO Pulse Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about NGO Pulse Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the NGO Pulse Vacancies Job Description, and an NGO Pulse Technical Advisor Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at NGO Pulse official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, NGO Pulse Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
NGO Pulse Technical Advisor Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ NGO Pulse
Position Name ⇒ Technical Advisor
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://ngopulse.net/
NGO Pulse Technical Advisor Job Description:
Nexia SAB&T seeks to appoint a dynamic individual on fixed term contract in Pretoria to fill the following position:
Technical Advisor – Digital Health Pharmaceutical ICT Solutions (REF: 03/12/2023)
The Digital Health Unit within the National Department of Health is seeking a highly motivated individual to provide technical support to the Digital Health Unit in its accountability for ICT Solutions with a focus on Pharmaceutical Products aligned to the National Department of Health’s digital health strategy.
|The National Department of Health holds a portfolio of IT systems in support of the pharmaceutical supply chain supporting the movement of medicines from suppliers into the hands of the patient. These systems include electronic pharmaceutical stock management systems, supply chain reporting and visibility systems, ordering systems and supplier coordination and management systems. Additionally, the portfolio also includes systems for managing related processes such as licensing and communication of standard treatment guidelines. |
The Medicine Master Data System is currently a key focus for enhancing the use of medicine master data which is foundational to aligning communication across supply chain systems to ultimately support data aggregation and disaggregation at the National Surveillance Centre level, where stock availability and related aspects are visualized via dashboards and reported on.
This role provides the National Department of Health with technical assistance to manage the strategy, solution design, planning, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of information technology systems and projects in support of the medicine supply chain.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide assistance to evolve systems in line with strategic objectives of the National Department of Health for supply chain systems, particularly:
- Plan for alignment of the medicine supply chain portfolio to the emerging National Health Insurance business architecture;
- Evolving the use and implementation of the Medicine Master Data System to towards improved supply chain cohesion and stock visibility, and;
- Advance the solution design of replenishment systems at health establishment level.
- Maintain the roadmap for medicine supply chain portfolio of IT systems.
- Provide technical assistance for ongoing requirements management from raising and documenting of requirements to prioritization of requirements at relevant governance fora.
- Provide technical assistance for validating solution design and aspects of technical design in conjunction with development teams as required.
- Provide technical assistance in the areas of project management and implementation as required.
- Provide technical assistance to the relevant financial officer to assist with expense monitoring and budgeting.
- Provide technical assistance as required for any contracting activities with IT vendors.
- Provide technical assistance to ensure that appropriate governance processes are maintained.
- Mentorship and upskilling of NDoH staff to ensure continuity is achieved
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related roles
- Minimum M+3 qualification in IT development, computer science, management information systems or related fields
- Minimum required certifications (at least entry level):
TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies)
- A project management related certification such as PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) or PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) is recommended
- As the Medicine Master Data System is currently a key focus, experience of relational data schema design is required
- Experience with IT delivery across the SDLC (Systems Development Lifecycle) from concept to implementation and maintenance is required
- Experience with supply chain systems is recommended
- Strong communication and writing skills are required
- Code 8 driver’s license and willingness to travel frequently
Please apply for this position at the following link: https://apps.nexia-sabt.co.za:10005/Recruitment/
Please ensure that your application is accompanied with a certified copy of your ID, a copy of your comprehensive CV, demonstrating your competencies in the above areas, a minimum of three contactable references as well as certified proof of your qualification in the specified field of expertise.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION OF A VALID TAX CLEARANCE IS MANDATORY
Applicants who do not receive a response within 6 weeks of the closing date must regard their response as unsuccessful, as communique would only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Nexia SAB&T reserves the right not to appoint.
THIS PROCESS IS ADMINISTERED BY NEXIA SAB&T