NGO Pulse Marketing Project Manager Vacancies 2023
NGO Pulse Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
NGO Pulse Marketing Project Manager Vacancies 2023 In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal || NGO Pulse Indeed Jobs In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about NGO Pulse Vacancies. NGO Pulse Department/Company has released Marketing Project Manager Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal. By the way, NGO Pulse always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those NGO Pulse jobs to you with the help of the NGO Pulse Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about NGO Pulse Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Durban, KwaZulu-Natal jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
KwaZulu-Natal Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the NGO Pulse Vacancies Job Description, and a NGO Pulse Marketing Project Manager Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at NGO Pulse official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, NGO Pulse Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
NGO Pulse Marketing Project Manager Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ NGO Pulse
Position Name ⇒ Marketing Project Manager
Job Location ⇒ Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Official Website ⇒ https://ngopulse.net/
NGO Pulse Marketing Project Manager Job Description:
Focus on The Family Africa is a Christian non-profit organization with the goal of Helping Families Thrive. They value excellence, integrity, and a caring touch as they provide resources, broadcasts, seminars, programmes, counselling, and a range of services to families in Africa.
They are passionate about their mission and in your role as a Marketing Project Manager you will be helping them build brand awareness, bring strategy and creative flair to their marketing and media campaigns, and assist the Communications Director in various tasks relating to communications and marketing.
Focus on the Family Africa seeks to appoint a Marketing Project Manager
Closing Date: 12/15/2023
- Design flyers, newsletters, and posters for various campaigns – creating HTML/ digital versions where necessary.
- Update and create new content for the website.
- Manage subscriptions for newsletters, and databases.
- Maintain and organize company media, marketing and contact databases.
- Prepare mailing lists for direct mail and online campaigns.
- Coordinate and assist in various marketing projects including design and production of printed and electronic materials and resources.
- Support Communications Director in marketing new programmes, events and measuring results.
- Conduct market research using Social Media tools.
- Manage MailChimp campaigns and databases.
- Upload broadcasts to website and social media platforms when necessary.
- Update and manage Digital Apps.
- Update resources to digital format in line with broadcasts.
- Update and manage online forms, surveys etc.
- Attend external events where necessary and assist with setup, equipment, contracts, personnel, and promotions.
- Cold call where necessary for purposes of increasing marketing/ broadcast footprint.
- Be willing to tackle tasks and duties as assigned by the Communications Director – which may not fall under your usual scope of work.
- Be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintaining a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people.
- Demonstrates behavior aligned with Focus on the Family core values, which can be found in the Employee Handbook.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SLILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- 3 years + broad experience including such professions as marketing, advertising, journalism, broadcasting, communications specialist or public relations manager.
- In-depth knowledge of Focus philosophy, mission, values, and objectives
Demonstrated ability in creative writing, copywriting, business writing, editing and production of marketing materials.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Reasonable working knowledge of radio and video production processes. Technical skills advantageous.
- Advanced working knowledge of the principals and practices of pre-press, print production, and web-based publication.
- Working knowledge of website construction and design including FTP, file types, organization and layout.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Video/Multimedia skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Web and Graphic Design at advanced level.
- Digital marketing, marketing analytics, and email marketing experience.
- Email channel expertise, including CRM management, list segmentation, and best practices.
- Previous experience with NPO would be advantageous
Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Focus; adheres to the Standard of Moral Conduct and Statement of Faith; upholds Focus on the Family’s ministry in prayer
- Demonstrates behaviours aligned with Focus on the Family core values
- Awareness of own strengths and shortcomings
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Must be bright, positive, and friendly – conveying warmth and a genuine interest in people
- Well-developed social skills
- Creates favourable impression in terms of appropriate attire, appearance, bearing, and manner
- Convincing, persuasive, and credible, able to impress favourably and win long-term confidence and trust
- Maintains a healthy, affirming relationship with family and spouse
- Exhibits integrity in professional and personal life in accordance with Biblical standards; straightforward and not self-serving.
for more info: