Netcare Receptionist Vacancies In Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Netcare Receptionist Vacancies In Gqeberha, Eastern Cape || Netcare Indeed Jobs In Gqeberha, Eastern Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Netcare Vacancies. Netcare Department/Company has released Receptionist Jobs in Eastern Cape. By the way, Netcare always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Netcare jobs to you with the help of the Netcare Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Netcare Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Gqeberha, Eastern Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Eastern Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Netcare Vacancies Job Description, and a Netcare Receptionist Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Netcare official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Netcare Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Netcare Receptionist Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Netcare
Position Name ⇒ Receptionist
Job Location ⇒ Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://www.netcare.co.za/
Netcare Receptionist Job Description:
Role title Receptionist
Division Hospital Division
Location Netcare Greenacres Hospital
Reporting structure Reception Manager
Attend to all patients, customers and visitors needs within the professional and legislative boundaries
Key work output and accountabilities
• Successful candidate will be required to work shifts.
• Responsible for the preparation of the Reception area for each working day and have all front desk
activities fully operation at the start of business hours.
• Assist patients to accurately complete appropriate forms and documents for the required information.
• Capture admission and discharge information of patients in a professional, friendly and timeous manner,
focusing on patients’ and visitors’ needs.
• Risk profiling clients for affordability in line with the National Credit Act and requirements.
• Identify financial risks pro-actively and communicate these to the patient and internal risk chain as per
• Collect payments according to protocols and prepare financial registers daily, accountable for receipting
functions as per policy.
• Handle and manage the continuous flow of information between doctor’s rooms, patient, medical
schemes, MHC’s and other service providers.
• Maintain administrative records to the system and report statistics when required.
• General administration duties will be required from time to time.
• Managing work: Managing ones time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
• Building Customer Loyalty: Effectively meeting customer needs, building productive customer
relationships, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyaltyAdaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work
• Quality Orientation: Originating action to improve existing work processes and conditions for improved
quality of outputs.
• Work Standards: Setting high standards of performance for self and others, self-imposing standards of
• A Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
• Receptionist experience, preferably in a hospital environment is an advantage.
• Computer literacy specifically in Microsoft Office
• Accurate data-entry skills (40WPM typing speed minimum requirement).
• Excellent communication skills (articulate, well spoken).
• SAP experience will be an advantage.
MANAGERIAL/ SPECIALIST SKILLS
Coaching Others* The capacity to recognise development areas in others and support them
to facilitate personal development through coaching.
Leading and Managing
The capacity to implement and support change initiatives and to provide
leadership in times of uncertainty.
Performance Development* The ability to evaluate and develop different levels of capacity within a team
to achieve set objectives.
Taking Action Capable of recognising the need for action, considering possible risks and
taking responsibility for results.
Decision Making Capable of making decisions timeously and taking responsibility for the
Managing Self Capacity to plan, organise and control own work environment by setting
appropriate priorities and achieving set objectives within a given time
Customer Focus and Service
The capacity to identify and respond to the needs of *internal and external
*Internal and external customers include patients, doctors, colleagues,
suppliers, visitors, vendors and any other person that requires a relationship
Adapting and Responding to
Capable of supporting and advocating change initiatives and managing
own reaction to change.
Continuous Improvement The capacity to improve systems and processes to facilitate continuous
Personal Work Ethic Capacity to instil an ethic of quality and consistency in self and others.
Building Relationships Capacity to establish constructive and effective relationships.
Communication The capacity to clearly present information, either written or verbal.
Teamwork Capacity to cooperate with others to work towards a common goal.
Technical Knowledge The capacity to perform a technical function to required standards.Values and behaviours
Netcare Values At Netcare, our core value is care. We care about the dignity of our
patients and all members of the Netcare family. We care about the
participation of our people and our partners in everything we do. We care
about truth in all our actions. We are passionate about quality care and
• Care – The basis of our business. The professional, ethical patient care
and services we offer at every level of the organisation.
• Truth – The crucial element in building relationships that work. Open
communication with honesty and integrity is essential.
• Dignity – An acknowledgement of the uniqueness of individuals. A
commitment to care with the qualities of respect and understanding.
• Compassion – We engage everyone with empathy and respond with
acts of compassion in all interactions with our patients and their
• Participation – The willingness and desire to work in productive and
creative partnerships with others and the commitment to
The Netcare Way Netcare is committed to providing quality care. Our basic service standard
holds us accountable for the below seven behaviours which you will be
accountable to uphold:
• I always greet everyone to show my respect.
• I always wear my name badge to show my identity.
• I am always well-groomed to show my dignity.
• I always practise proper hand hygiene to show my care.
• I always engage to show my compassion.
• I always say thank you to show my appreciation.
• I always embrace diversity to show I am not a racist.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment
process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of
people with disabilities.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to
• Please note that reference checks for internal applicants will be conducted with the applicant’s current
and past Netcare direct line managers and the relevant Netcare HR Managers. Therefore, employees
are encouraged to discuss internal job applications with their direct line manager to ensure that the
line manager is aware of the application.
• The terms and conditions of employment relating to the function you have applied for will be based on
those in the Division within which you will be employed.
• If a candidate has any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function, the
candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can
• By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are
consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is
recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful). Please note that
your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to
assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in
accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such
information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
• If your application is not successful, we retain your CV and other information provided on our
electronic system. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned
clauses, please indicate your objection, and we will immediately securely destroy your personal