Netcare Human Resources Manager Vacancies In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Netcare Human Resources Manager Vacancies In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal || Netcare Indeed Jobs In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Netcare Vacancies. Netcare Department/Company has released Human Resources Manager Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal. By the way, Netcare always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Netcare jobs to you with the help of the Netcare Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Netcare Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Durban, KwaZulu-Natal jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
KwaZulu-Natal Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Netcare Vacancies Job Description, and a Netcare Human Resources Manager Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Netcare official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Netcare Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Netcare Human Resources Manager Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Netcare
Position Name ⇒ Human Resources Manager
Job Location ⇒ Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Official Website ⇒ https://www.netcare.co.za/
Netcare Human Resources Manager Job Description:
Role title Human Resources Manager (Entry level)
Location Ballito based Private Hospital
Reporting structure Hospital Manager and indirectly to the Regional HR Manager
The incumbent will be tasked with providing an effective and efficient HR service within the business unit, which includes but is not limited to:
- Participating as a credible business partner by developing HR solutions that add value to the Business
Units’ core strategic focus areas.
- Leveraging and managing HR knowledge to build talent and increase employee commitment.
- Advising, coaching and supporting Line Managers on the implementation of HR processes and solutions.
The successful candidate will form part of the business unit EXCO Management team.
Key work output and accountabilities
- Align HR tactical plans around local demand and supply dynamics and translating this into financial, operational and labour requirements.
- Prepare and/or influence and manage HR budgets and assist the business to reduce expenses and increase revenue.
- Develop succession plans and manage talent flows in the business to ensure that there is a pool of talent available.
- Influence the implementation of all transformation strategies.
- Targeted attraction, recruitment and selection.
- Facilitating the end to end training plan.
- Organisation design and process engineering.
- Culture and change management.
- Maintaining sound employee relationships, risk management and industrial relations.
- Performance management.
- Remuneration and reward practices.
- Analyse, interpret and compile reports.
- Project management.
- Personnel Administration.
- Effective employee management & audit compliance.
- Facilitation of staff wellness & employee benefits.
- Maintain healthy stakeholder relationships.
- 3 year Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management or an equivalent NQF level
- A minimum of 3 years extensive Human Resources Generalist experience at a senior level operating as a
Transformation or Change Agent.
- Good knowledge of Remuneration, Talent Management, Transformation, Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development, Organisational Design and Reengineering, IR and Performance Management.
- Knowledge of HR and Remuneration systems.
- Knowledge of HR related legislation.
- Knowledge on HR theories, principles and practices.
- Understanding financial principles to interpret key financial information and trends.
- Proven track record in Diversity and Relationship Management.
- Advanced Computer Literacy.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
MANAGERIAL/ SPECIALIST SKILLS
Coaching Others* The capacity to recognise development areas in others and support them to facilitate personal development through coaching.
Leading and Managing Change* The capacity to implement and support change initiatives and to provide leadership in times of uncertainty.
Performance Development* The ability to evaluate and develop different levels of capacity within a team to achieve set objectives.
Taking Action Capable of recognising the need for action, considering possible risks and taking responsibility for results.
Decision Making Capable of making decisions timeously and taking responsibility for the consequences.
Managing Self Capacity to plan, organise and control own work environment by setting appropriate priorities and achieving set objectives within a given time frame.
Customer Focus and Service The capacity to identify and respond to the needs of *internal and external
*Internal and external customers include patients, doctors, colleagues, suppliers, visitors, vendors and any other person that requires a relationship
Adapting and Responding to Capable of supporting and advocating change initiatives and managing own
Change reaction to change.
Continuous Improvement The capacity to improve systems and processes to facilitate continuous improvement.
Personal Work Ethic Capacity to instil an ethic of quality and consistency in self and others.
Building Relationships Capacity to establish constructive and effective relationships.
Communication The capacity to clearly present information, either written or verbal.
Teamwork Capacity to cooperate with others to work towards a common goal.
Technical Knowledge The capacity to perform a technical function to required standards.
Visioning The ability to provide direction in terms of action towards certain future outcomes.
Empowering Creating conditions of willingness and participation amongst teams by providing sufficient encouragement, information, resources and authority to make the necessary decisions to accomplish tasks.
Energising Having the capacity to motivate and mobilize, impart strength, vitality and enthusiasm to teams to actualize the organization’s vision of the future.
Designing and aligning Ensuring the optimal alignment of employee behaviour with the organization’s vision and values.
Rewarding and feedback Fostering a performance culture by creating a framework of appropriate incentives and rewards to direct and motivate the achievement of desired performance behaviours and goals.
Team building Creating team players and team effectiveness by using appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to instil a cooperative atmosphere conductive to building a cohesive team.
Outside orientation Awareness of outside constituencies, emphasizing particularly the need to respond to the requirements of customers, suppliers, partners, shareholders and other interest groups, such as local communities affected by the organization.
Global mindset Possessing a global frame of reference that enables one to scan the external world environment for different perspectives and to adopt successful practices. The capacity to inculcate a global mentality in others by instilling shared values and cross-cultural sensitivity.
Tenacity The capacity and courage to persevere with one’s purpose in a persistent and determined manner despite opposition or setbacks until the desired objective is obtained or it becomes clear that the objective is no longer attainable.
Inspiring others, through active example, to have the courage of their convictions.
Emotional intelligence The capacity to foster trust and create an emotionally intelligent workforce whose members know themselves and deal respectfully and understandingly
with others. The ability to regulate and manage one’s emotions healthily and productively.
Life balance Articulating and modelling the importance of the need for life balance for the long-term welfare of oneself and one’s employees.
Resilience to stress Appropriately balancing these various pressures to maintain stable performance.
Values and behaviours
Netcare values At Netcare, our core value is care. We care about the dignity of our patients and all members of the Netcare family. We care about the participation of our people and our partners in everything we do. We care about truth in all our actions. We are passionate about quality care and professional excellence.
- Care – The basis of our business. The professional, ethical patient care and services we offer at every level of the organization.
- Truth – The crucial element in building relationships that work.
Open communication with honesty and integrity is essential.
- Dignity – An acknowledgement of the uniqueness of individuals.
A commitment to care with the qualities of respect and understanding.
- Compassion – We engage everyone with empathy and respond with acts of compassion in all interactions with our patients and their families.
- Participation – The willingness and desire to work in productive and creative partnerships with others and the commitment to communicate.
The Netcare way Netcare is committed to providing quality care. Our basic service standard holds us accountable for the below seven behaviours, which you will be accountable to uphold:
- I always greet everyone to show my respect.
- I always wear my name badge to show my identity.
- I am always well-groomed to show my dignity.
- I always practise proper hand hygiene to show my care.
- I always engage to show my compassion.
- I always say thank you to show my appreciation.
- I always embrace diversity to show I am not a racist.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV.
- Please note that reference checks for internal applicants will be conducted with the applicant’s current and past Netcare direct line managers and the relevant Netcare HR Managers. Therefore, employees are encouraged to discuss internal job applications with their direct line manager to ensure that the line manager is aware of the application.
- The terms and conditions of employment relating to the function you have applied for will be based on those in the Division you will be employed.
- If a candidate has any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful). Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
- If your application is not successful, we retain your CV and other information provided on our electronic system. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection, and we will immediately securely destroy your personal information.
Job Type: Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelors (Required)
- extensive Human Resources Generalist: 3 years (Required)