NACOSA Vacancies 2023 || Networking HIV and AIDS Community of Southern Africa Indeed Jobs In Moretele, North West
NACOSA Vacancies 2023 || Networking HIV and AIDS Community of Southern Africa Indeed Jobs In Moretele, North West:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about NACOSA Vacancies. NACOSA Department/Company has released Sub-District Coordinator Jobs in North West. By the way, NACOSA always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those NACOSA jobs to you with the help of the NACOSA Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about NACOSA Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Moretele, North West jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
North West Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the NACOSA Vacancies Job Description, and a NACOSA Sub-District Coordinator Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at NACOSA official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, NACOSA Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
NACOSA Sub-District Coordinator Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ NACOSA
Position Name ⇒ Sub-District Coordinator
Job Location ⇒ Moretele, North West
Official Website ⇒ https://www.nacosa.org.za/
NACOSA Sub-District Coordinator Job Description:
NACOSA is looking for a suitably qualified candidate within South Africa to support the implementation of a 3-year grant (until March 2025), under the Adolescent Girls & Young Women (AGYW) SIB programme in North-West (Moretele) Province, the successful candidate will support the management of the AGYW programme; focusing on the delivery of AGYW care and support prevention programmes. The programme will be implemented on District Level.
The key performance areas of the role are:
- Responsible to ensure and coordinate all functions necessary to the successful implementation of the grant at sub-district level.
- Manage the clinical, school-based programme and psycho-social support implementers at local level.
- Provide programmatic guidance to implementing partners to ensure programme quality.
- Monitor and analyze the programme performance of implementing partners and provide course correction where needed.
- Provide programmatic guidance to implementing partners to ensure programme quality and advise on corrective measures to be implemented if and when necessary to ensure achievement of agreed upon deliverables.
- Coordinate procurement and spending activities for the district and work with programme management and finance teams to ensure these are in line with programme budget and NACOSA procurement policies.
- Working closely with Clinical teams to ensure that the clinical services are implemented fully.
- Identify capacity needs and facilitate the provision of capacity building to implementing partners to strengthen programme quality and performance.
- Represent NACOSA at partner meetings at district level.
- Network with and build strategic alliances and relationships with key provincial and district stakeholders with government and non-governmental partners, including DREAMS partners.
- Produce written reports and presentations on programme objectives, implementation plans, and performance as may be needed by the Programme Manager.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Social Science/Public Health or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years specific HIV prevention related work experience in the health and social development sectors, and preferably with experience for the AGYW population group
- Experience in programme planning, implementation, management and M&E, including management of outsourced partners.
- Knowledge about: HIV prevention, sexual and reproductive health; HIV Testing Services; AGYW programming; evidence-informed and rights-based programming for survivors of GBV, particularly for adolescent girls and young women; functioning of Thuthuzela Care Centre’s; the relevant national and provincial policies and guidelines pertaining to GBV and HIV services.
- Work experience in any of the targeted districts in the relevant province.
- Excellent communications skills in English, including the ability to guide implementers and service providers on the programme.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with some experience of ability to create graphs, flow diagrams and GANTT charts.
- Must be highly organised, deadline driven and efficient with planning skills and a proactive and positive approach.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and to coordinate multiple inputs to tight deadlines, with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be a human rights advocate with excellent advocacy skills and experience
- Willingness to travel extensively and a valid South African driver’s licence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, consider your application as unsuccessful. NACOSA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.
- NACOSA respects the privacy of its stakeholders and will treat all personal information provided in line with our recruitment policy and in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.