Mr Price Group Supervisor Miladys Vacancies 2023 In Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Mr Price Group Vacancies 2023 - Current Government Vacancies In Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Mr Price Group Supervisor Miladys Vacancies 2023 In Middelburg, Mpumalanga || Mr Price Group Indeed Jobs In Middelburg, Mpumalanga:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Mr Price Group Vacancies. Mr Price Group Department/Company has released Supervisor Miladys Jobs in Mpumalanga. By the way, Mr Price Group always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Mr Price Group jobs to you with the help of the Mr Price Group Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Mr Price Group Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Middelburg, Mpumalanga jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Mpumalanga Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Mr Price Group Vacancies Job Description, and a Mr Price Group Supervisor Miladys Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Mr Price Group official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Mr Price Group Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Mr Price Group Supervisor Miladys Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Mr Price Group
Position Name ⇒ Supervisor Miladys
Job Location ⇒ Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Official Website ⇒ http://mrpricegroup.com/
Mr Price Group Supervisor Miladys Job Description:
We’re looking for a strong, vibrant, and self- disciplined Store Supervisor to support store management in the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met & exceeded.
a day in your life?
Sales & Customer Experience Management:
- Drive sales through the implementation of customer experience processes (through execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plan, visual standards & customer feedback etc.) to meet customer service standards and achieve sales targets. This includes new account/membership targets.
- Assist in driving the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values. Provide ongoing coaching & mentoring to enable and up-skill store associates (e.g. product knowledge).
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the general maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Assist with compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
what experience we’re looking for?
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in retail (supervisory experience advantageous).
- Sales & service management.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.
more about who we are