Mr Price Group Cellular Associate Sheet Street Vacancies 2023 In East London, Eastern Cape
Mr Price Group Vacancies 2023 - Current Government Vacancies In East London, Eastern Cape
Mr Price Group Cellular Associate Sheet Street Vacancies 2023 In East London, Eastern Cape || Mr Price Group Indeed Jobs In East London, Eastern Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Mr Price Group Vacancies. Mr Price Group Department/Company has released Cellular Associate Sheet Street Jobs in Eastern Cape. By the way, Mr Price Group always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Mr Price Group jobs to you with the help of the Mr Price Group Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Mr Price Group Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether East London, Eastern Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Eastern Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Mr Price Group Vacancies Job Description, and a Mr Price Group Cellular Associate Sheet Street Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Mr Price Group official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Mr Price Group Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Mr Price Group Cellular Associate Sheet Street Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Mr Price Group
Position Name ⇒ Cellular Associate Sheet Street
Job Location ⇒ East London, Eastern Cape
Official Website ⇒ http://mrpricegroup.com/
Mr Price Group Cellular Associate Sheet Street Job Description:
Mr Price Money is looking for an energetic person who is passionate about retail, investigations, who is analytical and has an eye for detail.
The Cellular Associate is responsible for reaching sales targets by approaching customers and selling cellular products to customers in store.
Sheet Street, Oxford Street, East London is Hiring
- Customer Experience & Sales:
- Engage with prospective customers to present information and explain available products
- Persuades potential customers to purchase a product
- Explain products and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Drive sales through upselling products based on customer’s needs analysis and preferences
- Maintain updated knowledge on all product related concepts
- Facilitate and manage the out-of-box failures (OBF) and repair policies
- Efficiently perform department tasks including daily stock hazard counts, creating merchandise displays, remerchandising, pricing markdowns according to the planogram, transferring merchandise, inventory control, and processing transactions
- Maintain cellular kiosk including updating display, ensuring tidiness at all times
- Facilitate stock receiving process and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor
- Train customers on the set-up, operation, and maintenance of mobile devices and accessories
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Customer orientation
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving