Life Healthcare Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Life Healthcare Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Life Healthcare Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng || Life Healthcare Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Life Healthcare Vacancies. Life Healthcare Department/Company has released Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Life Healthcare always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Life Healthcare jobs to you with the help of the Life Healthcare Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Life Healthcare Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Life Healthcare Vacancies Job Description, and a Life Healthcare Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Life Healthcare official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Life Healthcare Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Life Healthcare Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Life Healthcare
Position Name ⇒ Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.lifehealthcare.co.za/
Life Healthcare Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified Job Description:
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- 1-year Trauma Qualification Compulsory
- Minimum of two years working experience in an RN capacity, and a passion for working in Trauma.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Strong customer orientation
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organizational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Team player, very energetic, well organized and punctual.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.