Lenmed Vacancies 2023 || Lenmed Indeed Jobs In Roodepoort, Gauteng
Lenmed Vacancies 2023 || Lenmed Indeed Jobs In Roodepoort, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Lenmed Vacancies. Lenmed Department/Company has released Registered Nurse Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Lenmed always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Lenmed jobs to you with the help of the Lenmed Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Lenmed Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Roodepoort, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Lenmed Vacancies Job Description, and a Lenmed Registered Nurse Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Lenmed official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Lenmed Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Lenmed Registered Nurse Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Lenmed
Position Name ⇒ Registered Nurse
Job Location ⇒ Roodepoort, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.lenmed.co.za/
Lenmed Registered Nurse Job Description:
The Registered Nurse will render and promote cost effective, safe quality patient
care in accordance with hospital standards and policies and will further be
responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or a group of
patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of
care to meet patient needs.
- Communicate effectively with patients regarding their care
- Promote patient of health and wellbeing
- Audit of health records to ensure compliance
- Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed, charged and credited appropriately
- Practice patient care according to the Scope of Practice and assume total responsibility for these activities
- Contribute to the holistic care of patients
- Attend handover of report at shift commencement
- Promote and maintain good public relations with patients,relatives and visitors
- Advanced Computer Literacy
- Flexible in working hours/Shifts / Rotation to other wards
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse
- Matric or equivalent NQF 7 qualification .
- Relevant qualification and at least 2 Years experience
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A