Lenmed Billings Audit Clerk Vacancies 2023 In Kimberley, Northern Cape
Lenmed Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Kimberley, Northern Cape
Lenmed Billings Audit Clerk Vacancies 2023 In Kimberley, Northern Cape || Lenmed Indeed Jobs In Kimberley, Northern Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Lenmed Vacancies. Lenmed Department/Company has released Billings Audit Clerk Jobs in Northern Cape. By the way, Lenmed always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Lenmed jobs to you with the help of the Lenmed Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Lenmed Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Kimberley, Northern Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Northern Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Lenmed Vacancies Job Description, and a Lenmed Billings Audit Clerk Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Lenmed official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Lenmed Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Lenmed Billings Audit Clerk Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Lenmed
Position Name ⇒ Billings Audit Clerk
Job Location ⇒ Kimberley, Northern Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://www.lenmed.co.za/
Lenmed Billings Audit Clerk Job Description:
focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast,
from Billings and ensure accurate billing and patient information in capture correctly.
• Check the discharge date and times are correct
• Check the surgical forms against the statement to make sure all stock used are billed and
that the quantities are correct
• Send the file back to the Unit Managers if there are medicine/credit mistakes made
• Send file to pharmacy if credits are not done or any other medicine queries need to be
• Answering telephones and dealing with telephonic queries
• Check case manager files for payments
• 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role or auditing
• Advanced Computer Literacy
• Previous work experience in a hospital environment will be beneficial
kindly forward your CV to