Lancet Vacancies 2023 || Lancet Laboratories Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Lancet Vacancies 2023 || Lancet Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Lancet Vacancies. Lancet Department/Company has released Client Liaison Administrator Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Lancet always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Lancet jobs to you with the help of the Lancet Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Lancet Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Lancet Vacancies Job Description, and a Lancet Client Liaison Administrator Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Lancet official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Lancet Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Lancet Client Liaison Administrator Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Lancet
Position Name ⇒ Client Liaison Administrator
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://careers.lancet.co.za/
Lancet Client Liaison Administrator Job Description:
Reference No: 766629
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Client Liaison Administrator. This is a Permanent position based at Johannesburg : Richmond.
Responsible for the performance and collection of the Private and Foreign In-Hospital Debt.
Appropriate Drivers Licence
2-3 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Previous supervisory of staff experience an advantage
Healthcare billing procedures, documentation and standards
– Management and control of escalated queries providing solutions, highlighting customer complaints and providing, excellent customer service to enhance customer retention.
– Collates reports to facilitate management reporting and control of open cases and back logs (Ripple-down).
– Carry out ad-hoc duties and special projects as required by management, in order to ensure efficient departmental operational requirements are met.
– Calls on / Visits depots and hospitals, providing training, support, and guidance, to ensure that account procedures and collection processes are being adhered to.
– Establish and maintains effective and professional relations and personal contact with existing and prospective clients, doctors, hospital managers and staff to improve Collections the collection strategy.
– Monitor the management of Private and Foreign patient accounts within the first 14 days of inception of service. 70% of all outstanding Private and Foreign accounts should be collected in full within a 2 month period.
– Were applicable monitor the management of SHIPPING accounts ensuring 70% of all outstanding debt is collected in full within a 2 month period.
– Ensure the activation of payment arrangements, the follow-up of default payment arrangements, the tracing of debtors and general administration thereof to ensure efficient debt collections, target achievement and reduction of bad debt (FB to BD) and bad debt write offs.
– Ensure patients with a Guarantee of Payment (GOP) is identified and the respective Medical Insurance is contacted and all documentation and invoices are submitted for processing and successful payment.
– Daily analysing of Foreign suspense account report to provide feedback to Call Centre Management on variances and to ensure that all relevant parties are kept informed so that payments are allocated accordingly.
– Identify and escalate priority queries to ensure that supervisors are aware of highly dissatisfied customers and provide solutions to increase customer satisfaction and customer retention.
– Assist the department to reduce Final Billed to Bad Debt transfer to ensure debtors days are reduced and effective collection targets are met.
– Where there are no support staff, visit in-hospital patients to make them aware of the accounts procedure and collection process.
Attention To Detail
Planning and organising
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
Lancet Labs is committed to providing a safe working environment for employees, patients, clients, visitors and members of the public with whom we interact regularly. We believe that vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and spread of COVID-19 cases in the workplace and is the key element in a multi layered approach to protect staff. All applicants will need to provide a valid certificate of full vaccination status and agrees to booster vaccinations, as the country’s vaccination policy changes, with the possibility of additional booster shots if required. Lancet Laboratories reserves the right to apply its vaccination policy when screening applications.