Lancet Laboratories Unit Manager: Periphery Vacancies 2023
Lancet Laboratories Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Alberton, Gauteng
Lancet Laboratories Unit Manager: Periphery Vacancies 2023 In Alberton, Gauteng || Lancet Laboratories Indeed Jobs In Alberton, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Lancet Laboratories Vacancies. Lancet Laboratories Department/Company has released Unit Manager: Periphery Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Lancet Laboratories always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Lancet Laboratories jobs to you with the help of the Lancet Laboratories Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Lancet Laboratories Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Alberton, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Lancet Laboratories Vacancies Job Description, and a Lancet Laboratories Unit Manager: Periphery Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Lancet Laboratories official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Lancet Laboratories Unit Manager: Periphery Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Lancet Laboratories
Position Name ⇒ Unit Manager: Periphery
Job Location ⇒ Alberton, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://careers.lancet.co.za/
Lancet Laboratories Unit Manager: Periphery Job Description:
Reference No: 773513
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Unit Manager: Periphery. This is a Permanent position based at Alberton Lab .
To manage Technical/Phlebotomy/Marketing/Site Courier/Admin functions (as required by the region) to ensure the achievement of a cost effective and high quality service in line with client needs and organisational objectives
Registration in relevant discipline with HPCSA
3-5 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
2-3 Yrs Supervisory Experience
Anatomy, physiology and medical terminology relevant to medical pathology
Laboratory information systems
Laboratory standards operating procedures and processes
Medical ethical guidelines in the medical pathology fields
Organisational policy procedures
• Monitors the implementation of service levels and quality standards in accordance with the principles of Good Laboratory Practice, SANAS accreditation requirements, standard operating procedures, turn-around time targets and service level agreements with clients, to ensure that the laboratory is constantly able to deliver a high quality, cost effective and safe service.
• Develops, manages, communicates and ensures implementation of working instructions, standard operating procedures and operational standards with regard to all technical processes and practices for the relevant Lancet laboratory and associated depots in support of the achievement of organisational strategy and objectives.
• Provides day-to-day direction and management of phlebotomy, marketing, site courier, admin and associated staff and functions, including hospital marketing, to fulfil organisational objectives, achieving specific goals, and maximising profit and efficiency.
• Prepare and oversee laboratory accreditation processes, including preparation for audits, maintenance of current status, document updates and scope of approved tests, to ensure that accreditation is achieved or obtained in line with organisational objectives.
• Recruits, plans activities of, performance manages and trains laboratory staff to ensure that service standards are met in pursuance of team and Lancet’s strategic objectives.
• Proactively marketing and selling Lancet services to existing and prospective customers to grow Lancet’s market share.
• Ensure equipment maintenance including compliance to service level agreements with service providers, asset management, procurement of goods and staff overtime expenditure to ensure the most effective utilisation of resources, optimisation of stock levels and reduction of costs at all times.
• Investigates and ensure resolution of customer complaints and manages client liaison to maintain a positive image of the organisation and promote the services of Lancet laboratories.
• Participates in monthly meetings with managers to report on operational matters, discuss progress against agreed plans and update/ develop technical standards, procedures and work instructions.
• Provides input into evaluation and validations of new equipment and methods to ensure standardisation and continuous technological advancement.
• Monitors asset management and procurement of goods to ensure the most effective utilisation of resources, optimisation of stock levels and cost containment.
• Performs statistical analysis of management reports in order to monitor work and performance status as well as determine expenditure trends of the region and provide inputs into strategic planning of the organisation.
• Performs investigations into and resolve customer complaints to ensure a positive image of the organisation by clients and patients and to promote the services of Lancet laboratories.
• Assess training needs and ensure that training is implemented. in-service training, seminars and participation in continuing professional development (CPD) activities to ensure that laboratory staff continuously update their knowledge and skills as well as comply with professional registration requirements.
• Adheres to professional conduct requirements in line with organisational policy and relevant professional body ethical standards and monitors compliance of own employees in this regard.
• Performs technical duties as required in accordance with operational needs.
Attention To Detail
Planning and organising
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
Lancet Labs is committed to providing a safe working environment for employees, patients, clients, visitors and members of the public with whom we interact regularly. We believe that vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and spread of COVID-19 cases in the workplace and is the key element in a multi layered approach to protect staff. All applicants will need to provide a valid certificate of full vaccination status and agrees to booster vaccinations, as the country’s vaccination policy changes, with the possibility of additional booster shots if required. Lancet Laboratories reserves the right to apply its vaccination policy when screening applications.