Lancet Laboratories Bike Courier Vacancies 2023
Lancet Laboratories Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Somerset West, Western Cape
Lancet Laboratories Bike Courier Vacancies 2023 In Somerset West, Western Cape || Lancet Laboratories Indeed Jobs In Somerset West, Western Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Lancet Laboratories Vacancies. Lancet Laboratories Department/Company has released Bike Courier Jobs in Western Cape. By the way, Lancet Laboratories always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Lancet Laboratories jobs to you with the help of the Lancet Laboratories Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Lancet Laboratories Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Somerset West, Western Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Western Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Lancet Laboratories Vacancies Job Description, and a Lancet Laboratories Bike Courier Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Lancet Laboratories official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Lancet Laboratories Bike Courier Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Lancet Laboratories
Position Name ⇒ Bike Courier
Job Location ⇒ Somerset West, Western Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://careers.lancet.co.za/
Lancet Laboratories Bike Courier Job Description:
Reference No: 734992
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Bike Courier. This is a Permanent Bike Courier position based at Somerset West.
To provide a safe and timeous collection and delivery of goods and shuttle services as well as provide excellent customer service at all times.
Grade 12 preferable
Appropriate Drivers Licence
Grade 10 or a minimum of 10 years courier experience
Grade 10 with 2-3 years relevant working experience or minimum 10 years courier experience
• Checks moxes and tasks for delivery and collections that need to be done in order to plan a collections and delivery route.
• Conducts delivery and collection of specimens from outlying laboratories, supporting doctors and clients to ensure that specimens, reports and other goods arrive at correct destinations timeously and in good condition to increase customer service levels.
• Completes and signs proof of delivery for specimens or reports collected or delivered to endure records are kept for tracking purposes if and when applicable.
• Scans specimens and results on the Courier Management Programme to ensure that all deliveries and collections can be tracked and traced.
• Maintain daily safe keeping and fault reporting on Lancet’s assets (such as vehicles, petrol cards, uniforms etc) and equipment to ensure that they remain in good condition to provide excellent collection and delivery of goods and shuttle services.
• Utilises protective wear (such as specimen bags, gloves, eye specs etc) to ensure own safety and adherence to the Health and safety regulations policy.
• Completes incident and accident reports and submits to Management to ensure that insurance claims are processed timeously and all damages are repaired.
• Maintains cleanliness of Lancet vehicles also reporting any spills of hazardous materials to management and ensure safe working conditions as per Quality Assurance Standards.
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
Lancet Labs is committed to providing a safe working environment for employees, patients, clients, visitors and members of the public with whom we interact regularly. We believe that vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and spread of COVID-19 cases in the workplace and is the key element in a multi layered approach to protect staff. All applicants will need to provide a valid certificate of full vaccination status and agrees to booster vaccinations, as the country’s vaccination policy changes, with the possibility of additional booster shots if required. Lancet Laboratories reserves the right to apply its vaccination policy when screening applications.