- Full Time
- Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa View on Map
- @City of Cape Town posted 2 months ago
- Posted : April 17, 2023 -Accepting applications
All Suitable candidates
R313 011 – R345 429 PA
WATER AND SANITATION Fleet Coordinator
- Minimum Grade 12 (Senior Certificate)
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience in Fleet Management
- Valid Driver’s License – Min Code B required
- Computer literacy, experience in MS Office Applications and SAP
Key Performance Areas
- Co-ordinate all transport related functions including the
allocation of vehicles and the reporting thereon to the Fleet
- Monitoring the activities of the drivers and liaising with the
depot in respect of vehicle requirements.
- Allocate vehicles and drivers to ensure the agreed number of
vehicles is deployed to ensure service delivery.
- Reporting on utilization of vehicles to assist in maintaining
records, thus making it possible to strive for optimal utilization
of the vehicle resources.
- Reporting of breakdowns to ensure minimal downtime and
disruption of service delivery.
- Ensure that breakdowns, faults and damage to the fleet items are
attended to so as to ensure serviceable condition of fleet items
and that work items can operate efficiently.
- Reporting of accidents to ensure that the accident and insurance
reporting procedures are followed and obligations in this regard
- Ensure that fleet items are serviced at the prescribed intervals
and that such servicing takes place with as little interruption
of daily operations of work teams as possible.
- Perform administrative functions in order to ensure fleet items
can be operated legally, that directives regarding responsibilities
of drivers and operators are complied with and that accident
reports for insurance claims are submitted in time.
How to Apply
- Internal staff: APPLY ON LINE VIA SAP PORTAL
- External candidates: APPLY ON LINE VIA
Team Leader – Mastercard Full Time
Team Leader Full Time
Customer Service Advisor – Durban, KwaZulu-Natal Full Time
Customer Service Advisor Full Time