Customer Service Advisor
- Full Time
- South Africa View on Map
- @Webhelp posted 2 months ago
- Posted : April 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
If you’re looking for an opportunity to jump start your career then this is your time to shine! We’re looking for dynamic team players with a passion for people to provide exceptional customer service experiences on a dynamic campaign in our Braamfontein office.
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll need to be a fast learner and quick thinker, a people’s person with a genuine passion and flare for communication. You’ll need to have empathy and efficiency when dealing with our customers. You’ll need to be quick thinking and able to multitask.
You’ll be joining our fun-loving global community of more than 100,000 passionate people who work in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
We want problem solvers and solution finders who strive to give of their very best in everything they do and are always willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer’s expectations.
If you can easily adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then show us what you’ve got and apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Resolving customer queries within operational and client policies and procedures
- Establishing the customers’ needs to diagnose and resolve problems
- Assisting customers with promotional queries
- Identifying and actively promotes opportunities to up-sell and recommend products and services
- Using questioning skills to make judgment on the best solution or action to resolve the customer’s query
- Ensuring timely and accurate resolution of customers’ problems at the first point of contact within agreed service levels, targets and objectives
- Being accountable for closing the customer query and ensure a resolution or feedback
- Checking to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems
- Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Resolving customers’ service or billing complaints
- Promoting client products, services and solutions at all times
- Processing payment information if required demonstrating a high level of security and integrity
What you’ll need
- Post Matric qualification (advantageous)
- Availability work late shifts in line with US hours
- Minimum 2 years international call center customer service experience (Essential)
- Must have worked with Post Paid Customers
- Clear criminal record
- English Proficiency both written and spoken
- Extensive understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Ability to troubleshoot and find an effective resolution to a Customers query
- Computer literacy – ability to speedily navigate multiple systems effectively
- Excellent sales through service ability with eagerness to retain a customer
- Be able to pass all training modules during new hire and ongoing campaign training
What we’re offering
- R7000 base entitlement
- Group life cover
- Fantastic employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Webhealth benefits: World class working environment, exercise classes, access to financial well-being sessions, will writing sessions, stress management sessions
- Team building and upskill training opportunities
- Interactive and inclusive company culture
After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. Take this opportunity to advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers today.
Team Leader – Mastercard Full Time
Team Leader Full Time
Customer Service Advisor – Durban, KwaZulu-Natal Full Time
Recreation and Parks: Director Full Time