ISASA Homework Supervisor Vacancies 2023 In Centurion, Gauteng
ISASA Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Centurion, Gauteng
ISASA Homework Supervisor Vacancies 2023 In Centurion, Gauteng || ISASA Indeed Jobs In Centurion, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about ISASA Vacancies. ISASA Department/Company has released Homework Supervisor Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, ISASA always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those ISASA jobs to you with the help of the ISASA Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about ISASA Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Centurion, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the ISASA Vacancies Job Description, and a ISASA Homework Supervisor Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at ISASA official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, ISASA Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
ISASA Homework Supervisor Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ ISASA
Position Name ⇒ Homework Supervisor
Job Location ⇒ Centurion, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.isasa.org/
ISASA Homework Supervisor Job Description:
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa. Final-year teacher/psychology students will have an advantage.
- To be responsible for all duties as required of an academic educator;
- Commitment to subject-related activities;
- Lead a classroom first by example of conduct and then by instructing learners through teaching excellently;
- Incorporating the school’s values into daily teaching;
- Total commitment to extra-mural activities of the school.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Enthusiastic, assertive and flexible;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- An open and creative outlook to education;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents, staff and learners and willingness to engage with learners and their families on a personal level to help children in the best way possible;
- Must be a team player;
- Computer literacy is imperative;
- SACE registration.
- Minimum requirement is a recognized Degree.
- Teaching/supervision experience in the education environment.
Please apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
(Please note that the above link will direct you off the ISASA website and onto the ADvTECH Career Portal site. If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH portal, you will need to sign up on their website to apply for this vacancy. You do not need to register on the ISASA site.
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.