ISASA Foundation Phase Teacher Vacancies 2023 In Ridgeway Preparatory School, Limpopo
ISASA Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Ridgeway Preparatory School, Limpopo
ISASA Foundation Phase Teacher Vacancies 2023 In Ridgeway Preparatory School, Limpopo || ISASA Indeed Jobs In Ridgeway Preparatory School, Limpopo:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about ISASA Vacancies. ISASA Department/Company has released Foundation Phase Teacher Jobs in Limpopo. By the way, ISASA always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those ISASA jobs to you with the help of the ISASA Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about ISASA Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Ridgeway Preparatory School, Limpopo jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Limpopo Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the ISASA Vacancies Job Description, and a ISASA Foundation Phase Teacher Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at ISASA official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, ISASA Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
ISASA Foundation Phase Teacher Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ ISASA
Position Name ⇒ Foundation Phase Teacher
Job Location ⇒ Ridgeway Preparatory School, Limpopo
Official Website ⇒ https://www.isasa.org/
ISASA Foundation Phase Teacher Job Description:
Ridgeway Preparatory school is situated in the beautiful Limpopo Province with a breathtaking view of the Soutpansberg Mountains.
Applications are invited for the position of:-
Foundation Phase Teacher
To commence duties 1st January 2023
- All applicants should have the ability to identify with, and uphold the vision and mission of Ridgeway College;
- Be an energetic, self-motivated teacher, able to use their own initiative, with excellent subject knowledge and a minimum of 5 years’ experience teaching Foundation Phase in an IEB school;
- A suitable degree and/or 4-year professional teaching qualification;
- SACE registration;
- Child Protection Clearance Certificate;
- The ability to cope with mixed-ability classes, stimulating high achievers while providing adequate support to those who find the subject more challenging;
- The ability to work effectively and positively within a team, as well as, to work independently, without close supervision/guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Enthusiastic, assertive and flexible;
- Computer literacy is imperative
Please include all copies of necessary qualifications and SACE registration with your CV.
Application to be sent by email to: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 9th December 2023
The School reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of any post. The application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants disqualifying themselves from consideration automatically. Should an applicant not hear from us by the 19th December 2023, it must be assumed that their application was unsuccessful.
Ridgeway Preparatory School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all the applicants for this position. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but it will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.