GPG Optometrist Grade 1 Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng
GPG Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng
GPG Optometrist Grade 1 Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng || GPG Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about GPG Vacancies. GPG Department/Company has released Optometrist Grade 1 Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, GPG always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those GPG jobs to you with the help of the GPG Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about GPG Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the GPG Vacancies Job Description, and a GPG Optometrist Grade 1 Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at GPG official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, GPG Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
GPG Optometrist Grade 1 Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ GPG
Position Name ⇒ Optometrist Grade 1
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/
GPG Optometrist Grade 1 Job Description:
- Reference Number : refs/015583
- Directorate : Chronic
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 332 427.00
- Enquiries : B Molelekoa 011 694 3910
- Degree in Optometry or qualified as an Optometrist (Baccalaureus Technologiae with field of study Optometry with Diagnostics) Registration with HPCSA (as an Optometrist) professional body and valid driver’s license.
- Render eye care services in the JHB Health District and its facilities. Screen, refract for eye conditions in facilities and Communities Issuing of spectacles /assistive devices. Work as part of health profession team to promote quality service and patients’ rights and form part of Integrated School health. Participate In the Health events as per health calendar and upon demand in the JHB Health District. Participate in Low Vision Centers with other relevant disciplines. Workshop and train relevant personnel in the district. Compile and submit reports/statistics, maintain records for performance and evaluations implement policies, guidelines, and protocols in the optometry section.
- The fully completed and new signed z83 should be accompanied by a recent updated CV, copies of all qualifications and identity document do not need to be certified upon application, only shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies on the day of interview. Smart ID card must show both sides of the ID card. Applications should be emailed to [email protected] Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCORAGED TO APPLY. Employer: Johannesburg Health District.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Johannesburg Health Sub-District D