GPG HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK LEVEL 5 Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng
GPG Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng
GPG HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK LEVEL 5 Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng || GPG Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about GPG Vacancies. GPG Department/Company has released HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK LEVEL 5 Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, GPG always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those GPG jobs to you with the help of the GPG Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about GPG Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the GPG Vacancies Job Description, and a GPG HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK LEVEL 5 Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at GPG official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, GPG Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
GPG HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK LEVEL 5 Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ GPG
Position Name ⇒ HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK LEVEL 5
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/
GPG HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK LEVEL 5 Job Description:
- Reference Number : refs/015599
- Directorate : HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 181 599.00 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. E.M Shibambo; Tel No: (012) 318-6990
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. National Diploma in Human Resource Management /Public Administration or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage. At least 1-2 years’ experience in Human Resource Management environment within the public service. Proof of service record or service letter to be attached. Good communication skills (written and verbal). Excellent administrative skills (planning, organizing and coordinating). Sound Knowledge of the PERSAL system and Computer Literacy with extensive knowledge of Microsoft programmes (word and excel). Knowledge of legislative frameworks i.e. Employment Equity Act; Skills Development Act; Basic Conditions of Employment Act; Public Service Act and Public Regulations as amended. Planning and organizing skills; Communication skills; ability to work under pressure.
- : Perform various duties related to HR, i.e. Recruitment and selection, appointments, terminations, leave management, housing, overtime, allowances etc. Knowledge of Policy and Procedure on Incapacity Leave and Ill Health Retirement (PILIR). Implementation of HR Policies and Procedures (Resolutions, circulars, OSD etc.). Knowledge of PMDS and Training. Compiling of documents to be sent to E-government Department for processing. Capturing of documents and proper record keeping of leave, appointments, terminations, housing, overtime, OSD grading and PMDS. Filing of relevant documents and attend to queries related to HR Administration. Applicant must be willing to rotate to different section within the Human Resource Department.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 effective from 1 January 2021 form and a comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience). Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualify. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resources. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital