Ekurhuleni Municipality Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ekurhuleni Municipality Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ekurhuleni Municipality Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng || Ekurhuleni Municipality Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Ekurhuleni Municipality Vacancies. Ekurhuleni Municipality Department/Company has released Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Ekurhuleni Municipality always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Ekurhuleni Municipality jobs to you with the help of the Ekurhuleni Municipality Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Ekurhuleni Municipality Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Ekurhuleni Municipality Vacancies Job Description, and a Ekurhuleni Municipality Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Ekurhuleni Municipality official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Ekurhuleni Municipality Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Ekurhuleni Municipality Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Ekurhuleni Municipality
Position Name ⇒ Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.ekurhuleni.gov.za/
Ekurhuleni Municipality Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Job Description:
- Reference Number : refs/015592
- Directorate : Finance
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 269 214
- Enquiries : Mr. T.E Williams Tel: 011 681 2010
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification. 3 – 5 years’ experience in the financial environment. Tertiary qualification in the finance field at NQF level 6 will be an added advantage. finance field will be an added advantage. experience. Good Verbal and written communication skills. Extensive knowledge of PFMA, Treasury Regulations, and DORA. Extensive knowledge of the budget process, Expenditure, and Revenue Management. Proven Track Record of Project management. Computer Literacy skills, Change Management skills, assertive, quick and innovative thinking, strategic and conceptual orientation, excellent problem-solving ability. Knowledge of Transversal System (SAP, BAS, PAAB,SRM & IRE).
- Manage the finance function of the institution to ensure sound financial management in the institution. Support senior management in the execution of their functions in terms of the PFMA. Coordinate and analyse input related to the MTEF budget process. Ensure development and implementation of internal controls, financial policies and procedures. Develop, implement and manage effective revenue collection system. Facilitate the Implementation of Audit recommendations. Manage the relationship with GDF in respect to the service level agreement. Collaborate in the development of training programmes or providing direct training to subordinates. Manage own resources and compile monthly Financial Reports. Apply discipline in the Unit.
- Application must be done on the following website: http:/www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand delivered, e mailed or posted applications will be accepted. Applications must be submitted on New Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV specifying all experiences indicating the respective dates (DD/MM/YY) as well as indicating three references with the following information: name and contact numbers, email address and an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate. The relevant reference must be quoted in the application form. Copies of your qualifications and Identity document do not need to be attached or certified upon application. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of the documents on or before the interview date following communication from HR. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The Hospital reserves a right to fill or not fill the post.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : South Rand Hospital