Ekurhuleni Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ekurhuleni Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ekurhuleni Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Vacancies 2023 In Johannesburg, Gauteng || Ekurhuleni Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Ekurhuleni Vacancies. Ekurhuleni Department/Company has released Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Ekurhuleni always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Ekurhuleni jobs to you with the help of the Ekurhuleni Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Ekurhuleni Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Ekurhuleni Vacancies Job Description, and a Ekurhuleni Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Ekurhuleni official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Ekurhuleni Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Ekurhuleni Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Ekurhuleni
Position Name ⇒ Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ http://www.ekurhuleni.gov.za/
Ekurhuleni Head of Department: Corporate Legal Services Job Description:
Position: Head of Department (Corporate Legal Services)
Workplace: EGSC Building, Cnr. Cross & Rose Street, Germiston
Salary: R2 055 005 – R2 601 272 – R3 147 538 per annum (TCTC)
Key performance areas:
- Implement and maintain an effective legal support service to the City and establish a centralized, integrated and effective contract management system
- Manage the legal compliance function of the organization and its entities inclusive of the municipal courts, the compliance to by-laws and the City policies
- Implement a comprehensive Grants-in-aid programme throughout the City of Ekurhuleni
- Ensure the implementation of a functional general administration and auxiliary service for the City
- Effectively lead and manage the Corporate and Legal Services Department
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Law or relevant equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- Master’s degree in Law will serve as an added advantage
- 10 years’ experience of which at least 5 years are to be at Senior Management level
- 5 years as an Attorney or Advocate appearing in Courts as an added advantage
- Registration with the Law Society of South Africa Regulatory Body will be an added advantage
- Leadership capability with proven track record in the Public Sector
- Extensive relevant senior management experience in a similar environment
- Good understand of, and experience in, stakeholder relations management
- Knowledge of and the ability to understand, interpret and implement relevant legislation applicable to local government and in South Africa
- Strong strategic leadership and management skills
- An understanding of political and administrative structures
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to build trusting relationships
Enquiries: Tel: Natasja Havenga (011) 999 6356.
Note: The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it within 18 months, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Appointments will be made on a 5 (five) year fixed term and will be subject to the signing of an employment contract, performance agreement and disclosure of financial interest.
Candidates will be subjected to relevant competency assessment as well as security clearance / vetting processes.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Corporate Legal Services Department (2019)