Dis-Chem Pharmacies Retail Store Assistant Vacancies 2023 In Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Retail Store Assistant Vacancies 2023 In Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape || Dis-Chem Pharmacies Indeed Jobs In Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Dis-Chem Pharmacies Vacancies. Dis-Chem Pharmacies Department/Company has released Retail Store Assistant Jobs in Eastern Cape. By the way, Dis-Chem Pharmacies always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Dis-Chem Pharmacies jobs to you with the help of the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Dis-Chem Pharmacies Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Eastern Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Vacancies Job Description, and a Dis-Chem Pharmacies Retail Store Assistant Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Dis-Chem Pharmacies official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Retail Store Assistant Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Position Name ⇒ Retail Store Assistant
Job Location ⇒ Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://www.dischem.co.za/
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Retail Store Assistant Job Description:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Retail Store Assistant to join the team in their Walmer Park Store. The main purpose of this role will be to supervise overall daily operations of the store and ensuring administrative duties are performed as per policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Receiving and Capturing:
- Receive all warehouse goods and invoices in accordance with company policy and standard operating procedures.
- Return all unordered or damaged goods delivered to the store and accurately complete credit notes for non-acceptance.
- Capture invoices and check goods received against invoices for total accuracy.
- Ensure accurate verifying and capturing of physical goods receipts for the store in accordance with company policy and standard operating procedures.
Store Inventory Monitoring:
- Facilitate stock rotation to prevent stock from reaching its expiry date before selling.
- Ensure safe storage of products particularly fragile items
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
- Regulate stock from receiving area to the storeroom.
- Ensure Sales Assistants provide a friendly, helpful and courteous assistance while implementing a high standard of customer care and service.
- Escalate and investigate unresolved customer complaints to management.
- Check the manual point’s allocation on card reports and statements, to ensure all manual allocations are given through to store management daily.
- Adhere to excellent telephone etiquette at all-time according to Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
Stock Loss Prevention:
- Ensure that outgoing stock/ items/ scripts are scanned and paid for.
- Keep daily takings (cash, cheques, vouchers, card slips, line voids and incomplete dockets) inside the till drawer until they are placed in the drop safe.
- Report bad and suspicious behaviour for both staff and customers to management.
- Ensure that no unauthorised access is granted to the store via the good receiving area.
- Supervise an accountable, full service team who understand and strive to meet the needs of all customers.
- Motivate optimal performance of team, ensuring all quality standards and agreed benchmarks and objectives are met.
- Train employees in order to know how to use all equipment in the correct manner and adheres to the appropriate use of the equipment.
- Knowledge of retail operations and administration
- Comprehending fundamental arithmetic’s
- Conveys ideas and facts verbally using language
- Addresses customer questions in a timely manner
- Basic computer skills(Word,Excel,and Outlook),numerical skills.SAP.UNISOLV
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.