Coca-Cola Vacancies 2023 || The Coca-Cola Company Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Coca-Cola Vacancies 2023 || The Coca-Cola Company Indeed Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Coca-Cola Vacancies. Coca-Cola Department/Company has released Strategic Insights & Analysis Senior Manager Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Coca-Cola always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Coca-Cola jobs to you with the help of the Coca-Cola Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Coca-Cola Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Johannesburg, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Coca-Cola Vacancies Job Description, and a Coca-Cola Strategic Insights & Analysis Senior Manager Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Coca-Cola official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Coca-Cola Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Coca-Cola Strategic Insights & Analysis Senior Manager Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Coca-Cola
Position Name ⇒ Strategic Insights & Analysis Senior Manager
Job Location ⇒ Johannesburg, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://careers.coca-colacompany.com/
Coca-Cola Strategic Insights & Analysis Senior Manager Job Description:
This role is responsible for a holistic understanding of the OU landscape to localize the global “Where to play” definitions. The role will leverage data and high-quality insights, anchored in data and facts, to impact business results and growth. The concept of “end-to-end” analysis is critical for success in this role.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Work with a Cloud of agile team of Strategy Managers and Specialists to land a high-level strategy to executable bundles
- Enhance local strategy and contribute to development of global strategy
- Analyze/Benchmark/rationalize the strategy based on local considerations
- Connect insights to support the OU Strategy Leads in framing and aligning on prioritization of key issues and opportunities
- Connect the different research, data, and insights sources to nurture a compelling business strategy in the region
- Synthesize data and insights from all Functions and Platform Services (PS) to delineate choices that inform OU strategic priorities
- Support Franchise Strategy Leads by helping them leverage insights across multiple data points to localize and enhance the Franchise Strategy
- Communicate and deliver executable bundles that further the Franchise Strategy
- Build future knowledge capabilities for the OU and for the Global Enterprise
- Interface and provide thought leadership with PS, Center, and OU Functions to secure the right data and new methods for developing knowledge
- Work Focus
- Ability to partner with senior leaders to develop, localize, enhance, and deploy insights that drive strategic decision-making at the OU level and across functions.
- Ability to identify noise from signals in a saturated data environment. Converges contextual data from multiple sources into specific perspectives.
- Understands the different sources of data required to drive choices and solutions to the business.
- Ability to not only sufficiently analyze but also to link together the whole – “connect the dots” between multiple sources of data and analyses.
- Bachelors degree
Related Work Experience:
- At least 10 years of Business and/or functional experience in Research/Strategy/Analytics related areas
- Proven leadership trajectory and influencing a senior leadership team
- Synthesis and storytelling to translate data and insights into powerful business stories
- Intermediate to advance analytics foundations to read, interpret and challenge different analytical tools
- Problem framing and problem-solving capabilities to better direct research and analysis requirements; comfort with ambiguity
- Critical thinking around industry and competitive assessment: business and execution strategy
- Research design fundamentals (sampling, statistics, hypothesis definition, and evaluation)
- Systemic thinking: integrating different pieces to create a whole picture
- Facilitation skills and business acumen to drive better conversations into practical applications
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.