Clicks Shop Assistant / Cashier Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng
Clicks Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng
Clicks Shop Assistant / Cashier Vacancies 2023 In Pretoria, Gauteng || Clicks Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Clicks Vacancies. Clicks Department/Company has released Shop Assistant / Cashier Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Clicks always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Clicks jobs to you with the help of the Clicks Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Clicks Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Clicks Vacancies Job Description, and a Clicks Shop Assistant / Cashier Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Clicks official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Clicks Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Clicks Shop Assistant / Cashier Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Clicks
Position Name ⇒ Shop Assistant / Cashier
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://careers.clicksgroup.co.za/
Clicks Shop Assistant / Cashier Job Description:
To deliver service excellence through efficient customer service, point of sale (POS) operational activities and merchandising in store that leads to a positive customer experience.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased, including actioning clubcard rewards.
- To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
- To proactively promote the Clicks’ clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
- To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- Basic maths calculations
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Understanding of stock management procedures
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Relating and networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with people
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Desirable: experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at Grade 12 level