- Full Time
- Bellville, Western Cape
Who are we?
The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous. With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms. What will you do?
The Retail Affluent (RA) cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SPF provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs.
As a company we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success. Sanlam is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Processing of incoming correspondence
- Handling of exceptions
- Policy identification
- Refer mail to the correct business areas
- Matric/Grade 12
- Relevant business degree/diploma from a well-recognised institution will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in an administrative role.
- Ability to communicate in English, Afrikaans and (an African Language would be to your advantage.
- Must have working knowledge regarding the use of computers (computer literacy.
- Communication skills
- Client Service
- Identifying and problem solving
- Computer literate Qualification and Experience Grade 12 Knowledge and Skills Record keeping; filing and maintenance of databases Data Collection and processing of transactions Reporting and Administration Quality; compliance and accreditation Business Process Services knowledge Personal Attributes Communicates effectively – Contributing dependently Demonstrates self-awareness – Contributing dependently Plans and aligns – Contributing dependently Optimises work processes – Contributing dependently Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development. Core Competencies Being resilient – Contributing dependently Collaborates – Contributing dependently Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently Customer focus – Contributing dependently Drives results – Contributing dependently Turnaround time
Should you not hear from us 4 weeks after the closing date ( 16 July 2023 ), please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Appointments will be made in line with the company’s transformation plan.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za.