- Full Time
- Bloemfontein, Free State
- Achievement of revenue and volume target as per Annual Operating Plan
- Achievement of 100% customer call rate
- Achieve 90% strike rate
- Maintain 0.5% stales threshold rate
- Obtain new business as per Annual Operating Plan
- Manage cash and stock
- Pull, analyse reports to drive continuous improvement on route
- Support company cost control through efficient driving of vehicle
- Comply with all functional and non-functional company policies and procedures, e.g. Sales; Health and Safety; etc.
- Housekeeping and maintenance of company assets, e.g Hand-Held Computers, Vehicle, Uniform, Mobile phone, etc.
- 3-year Business / Commercial Tertiary qualification
- 3 years working experience in FMCG environment, with 1 year in a selling role / selling experience
- Minimum 1 year experience operating a vehicle
- Valid Code 10 driver’s license
- Valid Public Drivers Permit
- Certified Defensive Driver Certification
“PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act”
To apply for this job please visit www.pepsicojobs.com.