- Full Time
- Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa
Website Rand Water
Job Advert Summary
- Prevention of theft, protection of all Rand Water property, people, assets and installations at site.
• Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent. • 2 Years relevant experience within a National Key Point installation • National Key Point Certificate of Competency and PSIRA Grade C registered. • Completed unit standard 246693 (Explain the requirements for safeguarding a National Key Point) will serve as an added advantage. • PSIRA Grade C registration. Only updated PSIRA certificates will be accepted (no old PSIRA certificates) • Shift work. • Physically fit. • A valid certificate of competency in the following firearm unit standards: • 123515 – Handle and use of handgun for business purpose. • 123514 – Handle and use of shotgun for business purpose. • 123511 – Handle and use of self-loading rifle or carbine for business purpose. • All Firearm Training certificates issued from 2015 must be accompanied by PFTC statement of results. • NB: Assessment in firearm handling proficiency and practical shoot will form part of selection criteria. • Firearm Competency Certificate from SAPS • NB: Applicants should have no criminal record or pending criminal cases.
• Access control • Patrolling and guarding • Assisting with emergency services • Preparedness • Assist with crime investigation • Reporting unsafe acts
• National Key Point legislation and act. • Security aspects and services. • Firearm handling.
• Good interpersonal. • Communication (verbal and written) • Strong observation skills.
• Mature and stable • Integrity • Politeness • Results driven
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.