- Full Time
- Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa
Website Rand Water
Job Advert Summary
Reporting to the Financial Administrator the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of fixed and movable assets, coordinating and conducting of verifications, marking, and recording of all assets on site and ensuring proper record keeping.
- Grade 12 combined with a relevant NQF level 6 qualification.
- Three years’ experience in a financial environment.
- Computer literacy MS Office and SAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid Code B driver’s licence with the ability to pass Rand Water K53 driver test
- Responsible for verifying all assets on site including fixed, movable, and small assets by verifying and ensuring that all assets per department are accounted for in collaboration with Supervisors.
- Ensure that all information on the asset register is correct.
- Ensure that documentation is properly controlled.
- Ensure that all assets are properly marked, all paperwork is correct on receiving as per requirement from the end user.
- Control movement of assets on site by ensuring all changes/transfers are documented
- Liaise with Rietvlei in updating the assets register with transfer corrections.
- Responsible for compiling reports for Management
- Comply with OSH Act and all relevant SHEQ legislation, including ISO9001 Quality Management system.
- Achieve the set objectives of the department and contribute to the overall organizational objectives
- Provide full administrative support.
- Asset management and verification
- Sound financial knowledge
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- MS Office, SAP
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Attention to detail
- Report writing skills
- Performance driven
- Excellent customer service orientated
- Deadline orientated
- Team player
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.