- Full Time
- Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa
Website Rand Water
Job Advert Summary
The successful incumbent will be assisting the Supervisor in washing and sterilizing of sand filters by opening and closing manual valves. General cleaning of filters houses, toilets, change rooms and eating facilities and assisting maintaining the sand filter beds. Monitor and operating of sump pumps to prevent flooding of filter house.
- Grade 12
- Basic understanding of the water treatment process.
- Safety Training.
- Registered or eligible to register as a Class II Process Control Assistant
- Assist in sand filter maintenance.
- Assist in washing of sand filters.
- Opening and closing of valves when washing of filters.
- Sterilizing of sand filters including scrubbing of filter bed walls.
- Monitor and operate sump pumps
- Hand-feed HTH and Lime when required.
- Assist with general house cleaning duties.
- Safety procedures
- Basic understanding of water treatment process.
- Good housekeeping skills
- Good communication skills (verbal)
- Team player, friendly
- Safety consciousness
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.